- 9 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 11 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 12 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Hyundai is all set to unveil their all-new Venue SUV in both India and New York simultaneously on the 17th April. Now certain Hyundai dealers across India have started accepting unofficial bookings for the Venue SUV for Rs 50,000.
The new Hyundai Venue SUV design has been revealed through a number of official sketches; giving us a glimpse of what the SUV could look like. The Hyundai Venue has also been spied on multiple occasions, revealing certain parts of the SUV.
As seen from these earlier spy shots, the front fascia of the Hyundai Venue comes with the brand's signature cascading grille, which is flanked on either side by split headlamp units. The Hyundai Venue also comes with squarish LED tail lights, slightly raked windscreen, large diamond-cut alloy wheels, dual-tone paint scheme, floating roof design and a good amount of chrome all around the car.
The Hyundai Venue is also expected to come with a number of features and equipment; including a few segment-firsts. Hyundai has already announced the Blue Link Connectivity for the Venue, which itself offers 33 features; 10 of which have been added specifically for the Indian market.
Other features expected are an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, ventilated front seats, climate control, sunroof and a plenty of storage space including cup holders.
The Hyundai Venue will come powered by three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. This includes the 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines, producing 100bhp and 90bhp, respectively. Both these engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The third engine will be an all-new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 100bhp mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The new Hyundai Venue will also comply with all the safety regulations and upcoming crash test norms of October 2019. The car will come equipped with safety features such as dual airbags, high-speed alert system, seat-belt reminders,ABS with EBD and reverse parking sensors as standard across all variants of the upcoming Venue SUV.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings
Hyundai dealers have started accepting unofficial bookings for the Venue SUV. The Hyundai Venue is the first compact SUV offering from the Korean brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will be priced in the range of Rs 8 - 10 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon.