- 56 min ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark BS6 Special Edition SUV Started To Arrive At Dealerships
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Movies Reliance Entertainment Group CEO Shibasish Sarkar Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Lifestyle Lockdown Induced Obesity: How To Tackle It? What An Expert Has To Say
- News China using tactical situation on ground to its advantage says Pompeo
- Finance Voltas Jumps Over 11% On Q4 Results, Brokerage Calls
- Technology Rebranded RedmiBook 13 Likely To Be Launched In India On June 11
- Sports IPL 2020: MS Dhoni will play in IPL but will not play for India again: Harbhajan Singh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We said during the first week of this month that Hyundai was ready to unveil their compact-SUV, the Hyundai Venue on 17 April in New York, and launch in India on 23 May 2019. Details of the India bound Hyundai Venue have already surfaced.
The Hyundai Venue is expected to be made available in four variants - the E, the S, the SX, and the SX(O). The Venue may be offered with a 1.4-Litre petrol and diesel engines, and a 1.0-Litre petrol engine that's mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (this is reportedly SX(O) model specific). Hyundai says fuel efficiency could be expected to be at around 22kmpl for the diesel variants, 18kmpl for the 1.4-Litre petrol variant, and at around 16.5kmpl for the 1.0-Litre petrol variant. Electronic Stability Control could be available as a standard, while Hill-Hold Assist could be available with the top-two variants.
The Venue, as we know, will feature a split headlight cluster with slim lights housing the pilot and indicator lamps. It may feature rain sensors for the vipers as well. The Hyundai Venue is expected to feature an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluelink technology, and an i-Smart IRVM. Other features like wireless charging, and ventilated front seats are expected to be available on top variants, and or may be offered as an optional.
The SUV is said to have good ground clearance of around 200mm, and may most likely offer 360-Litres of boot space. The Hyundai Venue is expected to arrive with at least 7 colour options - Marina Blue, Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Fiery Red, Passion Orange, Stardust, and Phantom Black.
What We Think Of The Features Of The Hyundai Venue
The more features better! India loves more bang for the buck and if Hyundai packs more features into the Venue, it might just be the Venue to go to!