- 4 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 11 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week– Xiaomi Mi 9T, Galaxy A50, Galaxy M40, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Movies Leila All Episodes LEAKED; The Web Series Is Now Available For FREE Download!
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- News TMC MLA, 12 councillors set to join BJP today
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We said during the first week of this month that Hyundai was ready to unveil their compact-SUV, the Hyundai Venue on 17 April in New York, and launch in India on 23 May 2019. Details of the India bound Hyundai Venue have already surfaced.
The Hyundai Venue is expected to be made available in four variants - the E, the S, the SX, and the SX(O). The Venue may be offered with a 1.4-Litre petrol and diesel engines, and a 1.0-Litre petrol engine that's mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (this is reportedly SX(O) model specific). Hyundai says fuel efficiency could be expected to be at around 22kmpl for the diesel variants, 18kmpl for the 1.4-Litre petrol variant, and at around 16.5kmpl for the 1.0-Litre petrol variant. Electronic Stability Control could be available as a standard, while Hill-Hold Assist could be available with the top-two variants.
The Venue, as we know, will feature a split headlight cluster with slim lights housing the pilot and indicator lamps. It may feature rain sensors for the vipers as well. The Hyundai Venue is expected to feature an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluelink technology, and an i-Smart IRVM. Other features like wireless charging, and ventilated front seats are expected to be available on top variants, and or may be offered as an optional.
The SUV is said to have good ground clearance of around 200mm, and may most likely offer 360-Litres of boot space. The Hyundai Venue is expected to arrive with at least 7 colour options - Marina Blue, Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Fiery Red, Passion Orange, Stardust, and Phantom Black.
What We Think Of The Features Of The Hyundai Venue
The more features better! India loves more bang for the buck and if Hyundai packs more features into the Venue, it might just be the Venue to go to!