- 9 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Hyundai is all set to introduce its latest SUV in the Indian market, the Venue. The Korean carmaker will showcase its all-new SUV at the upcoming 2019 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) on April 17th.
Ahead of its unveil, Hyundai has released the first official sketches of the new Venue SUV for the Indian market. The Hyundai Venue has already been spied in the country on a few occasions, however, the teaser design sketches, gives us a first glimpse of what we can expect from the new SUV.
The design sketches showcases the cascading grille upfront, which we know from the spy pics will come with chrome inserts. The sketches also showcase the twin headlamp unit, with the main unit being the lower one. Other features also include the squared-LED DRLs surrounding the headlamp units as well.
The rear profile of the Hyundai Venue SUV has been kept relatively clean, with squared tail lights, as well as reflectors on the lower part of the rear. The new SUV can also be seen with a scuff plate below the rear bumpers. Other elements also include roof rails, blacked-out A-pillars and the possibility for a sunroof as well.
The interiors of the Hyundai Venue has been kept fairly simple and straightforward. The overall design of the cabin is very user-friendly with a flat dashboard, floating touchscreen infotainment unit at the centre, chunky dials and climate control system. The interior sketches also reveals an automatic transmission units, which will be reserved for the top-spec variants only.
In terms of mechanicals, Hyundai has revealed that the new Venue SUV will come with 1.4-litre petrol and diesel offerings, as well as a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to a dual-clutch gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Venue Sketches
The Hyundai Venue will have a simultaneous unveil in both NYIAS and India on the 17th April. The model will be positioned below the popular Hyundai Creta in the Indian product lineup. Although prices for the new Hyundai Venue are yet to be announced, we can expect it to be around the range of Rs 8 - 12 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the new Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Tata Nexon.