- 18 min ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- 1 hr ago Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- News Of the 22 seats contested in Western UP, Congress lost deposits in 21
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Technology NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has announced a free summer camp for all its cars in the Indian market. Maruti Suzuki customers can avail free services, check ups and other benefits and get their cars summer ready this April.
The free Summer Camp will be available till the 30th April and all Maruti Suzuki cars will be checked at free of cost to the customers. These check ups include detailed inspection of AC, oil, coolants, electricals and tyres.
The free 'Summer Ready Vehicle Health Check Service Camp' can be availed by customers across any of Maruti Suzuki's 2,200 service centres in the country. Maruti Suzuki technicians will check the car for any faults, especially the air-conditioning systems.
Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., stated:
"At Maruti Suzuki, we service over 50,000 vehicles every day. With the onset of summer, the need for features like air conditioner and other electrical system increases, we want to offer hassle free driving experience to our customers. This service camp is aimed to prevent any inconvenience. We are confident this camp will benefit our customers."
The Summer Camp from Maruti Suzuki is held every year across the country. The service camp started on the 15th April and will end on the 30th April. Last year, almost 2.2 lakh customers availed the service benefits of the Summer camp.
Apart from the free Summer Camp, Maruti Suzuki is now said to be working on introducing an updated lineup of engines to its various products in the country. Maruti recently launched the new 1.5-litre diesel engine on the Maruti Ciaz. The company is now working on introducing a new 1.2-litre petrol engine on its popular premium hatchback offering, the Baleno. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a petrol version of the Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Free Summer Camp
Maruti Suzuki hopes to get its customer cars ready for the summer heat. The company will also offer a number of other benefits to its customers as well. Apart from Maruti Suzuki other carmakers in the country are also offering free service camps and benefits in India. Other brands include Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Hyundai.