- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 5 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Finance RBI Allows One-Time Restructuring Of Loans: Here's What It Means For Borrowers
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha FC rope in Rogerio Ramos as goalkeeping coach for new season
- News High tide of over 14 ft likely to hit Mumbai today at 1.50 pm
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Actor Sameer Sharma Allegedly Passed Away By Suicide
- Technology OnePlus Nord Gets Oxygen OS Update; New Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki has announced a free summer camp for all its cars in the Indian market. Maruti Suzuki customers can avail free services, check ups and other benefits and get their cars summer ready this April.
The free Summer Camp will be available till the 30th April and all Maruti Suzuki cars will be checked at free of cost to the customers. These check ups include detailed inspection of AC, oil, coolants, electricals and tyres.
The free 'Summer Ready Vehicle Health Check Service Camp' can be availed by customers across any of Maruti Suzuki's 2,200 service centres in the country. Maruti Suzuki technicians will check the car for any faults, especially the air-conditioning systems.
Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., stated:
"At Maruti Suzuki, we service over 50,000 vehicles every day. With the onset of summer, the need for features like air conditioner and other electrical system increases, we want to offer hassle free driving experience to our customers. This service camp is aimed to prevent any inconvenience. We are confident this camp will benefit our customers."
The Summer Camp from Maruti Suzuki is held every year across the country. The service camp started on the 15th April and will end on the 30th April. Last year, almost 2.2 lakh customers availed the service benefits of the Summer camp.
Apart from the free Summer Camp, Maruti Suzuki is now said to be working on introducing an updated lineup of engines to its various products in the country. Maruti recently launched the new 1.5-litre diesel engine on the Maruti Ciaz. The company is now working on introducing a new 1.2-litre petrol engine on its popular premium hatchback offering, the Baleno. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a petrol version of the Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Free Summer Camp
Maruti Suzuki hopes to get its customer cars ready for the summer heat. The company will also offer a number of other benefits to its customers as well. Apart from Maruti Suzuki other carmakers in the country are also offering free service camps and benefits in India. Other brands include Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Hyundai.