- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki has announced a free summer camp for all its cars in the Indian market. Maruti Suzuki customers can avail free services, check ups and other benefits and get their cars summer ready this April.
The free Summer Camp will be available till the 30th April and all Maruti Suzuki cars will be checked at free of cost to the customers. These check ups include detailed inspection of AC, oil, coolants, electricals and tyres.
The free 'Summer Ready Vehicle Health Check Service Camp' can be availed by customers across any of Maruti Suzuki's 2,200 service centres in the country. Maruti Suzuki technicians will check the car for any faults, especially the air-conditioning systems.
Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., stated:
"At Maruti Suzuki, we service over 50,000 vehicles every day. With the onset of summer, the need for features like air conditioner and other electrical system increases, we want to offer hassle free driving experience to our customers. This service camp is aimed to prevent any inconvenience. We are confident this camp will benefit our customers."
The Summer Camp from Maruti Suzuki is held every year across the country. The service camp started on the 15th April and will end on the 30th April. Last year, almost 2.2 lakh customers availed the service benefits of the Summer camp.
Apart from the free Summer Camp, Maruti Suzuki is now said to be working on introducing an updated lineup of engines to its various products in the country. Maruti recently launched the new 1.5-litre diesel engine on the Maruti Ciaz. The company is now working on introducing a new 1.2-litre petrol engine on its popular premium hatchback offering, the Baleno. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a petrol version of the Vitara Brezza.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Free Summer Camp
Maruti Suzuki hopes to get its customer cars ready for the summer heat. The company will also offer a number of other benefits to its customers as well. Apart from Maruti Suzuki other carmakers in the country are also offering free service camps and benefits in India. Other brands include Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Hyundai.