- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), is all set to launch it's S-Presso hatchback in the Indian market on the 30th September. The upcoming Maruti S-Presso hatchback is showcased yet again in a brand-new teaser video.
The second teaser video for the Maruti S-Presso reveals the hatchback with an orange paint scheme and dynamic shots of the car. The company tried a different approach to tease the hatchback with capturing the car from an on-lookers sunglass in the video.
Maruti has also finally referenced the S-Presso's name with brewing coffee in the video as well. The entire teaser video also includes different shots of the S-Presso captured from the reflections fallen on a puddle of water and window panels as well.
The hatchback was spied multiple times testing on roads ahead of the teasers. Eventually, a fully undisguised photo of the hatchback was leaked revealing the exterior design — here are the details.
The Maruti S-Presso hatchback will be powered by a 1.0-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine. It produces 68bhp and 90Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the company's ‘AGS' automatic transmission offered on the higher-spec variants.
The Maruti S-Presso draws its design inspiration from the ‘Future-S' concept, which was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The hatchback is expected to feature projector headlamps with LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) and LED taillights and skid plates at both ends to make the hatchback look bold.
The Interiors of the hatchback will be roomier on the inside because of its boxy shape and tall design. The interior features a large infotainment display with Maruti Suzuki's latest SmartPlay Studio system. Other interior features include a centrally located instrument cluster, a start/stop push-button and keyless entry; among others.
The Maruti S-Presso will be sold alongside the company's exhaustive hatchback line-up, which includes the Alto 800 and the Alto K10. Maruti will position the S-Presso just above their Alto K10 adding to the company's entry-level hatchback line-up.
The hatchback when launched will rival the likes of the Datsun redi-Go and Renault Kwid, which is also scheduled for an update later this year. Maruti has already released a teaser video earlier revealing the silhouette of the car — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The S-Presso Teaser Video
The Maruti S-Presso will be launched in India next week. With its tall design, the Maruti S-Presso will be more practical than the conventional hatchbacks available in the market. Maruti is looking to take the game away from Renault Kwid with an early release of their all-new offering.