- 15 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its S-Presso hatchback in the Indian market on the 30th September. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Maruti Suzuki has released the first official teaser of their upcoming hatchback.
The teaser video released by the brand, gives up a first glimpse of the production-spec S-Presso hatchback. Although, the car has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions.
The video also reveals the sleek front grille, with the centrally-placed ‘Suzuki' logo. The front fascia also showcases the large front bumpers, with the integrated fog lamps and the faux scuff plates at the bottom.
The Maruti S-Presso comes with a brand new design language, inspired by the ‘Future-S' concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The new S-Presso hatchback will feature a tall SUV-like stance, similar to its main rival the Renault Kwid.
The Maruti S-Presso will be positioned above the Alto K10 in the company's entry-level hatchback segment. A recent report showcased a leaked document, which revealed all the details of the upcoming hatchback in the Indian market.
The document revealed details such as the variants, engine specifications and dimensions of the upcoming Maruti S-Presso hatchback.
According to the document, the Maruti S-Presso will be powered by a 1.0-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine. It produces 68bhp and 90Nm of peak torque, mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The S-Presso will also come with an AGS automatic transmission on the higher-spec variants as well.
In terms of dimensions, the Maruti S-Presso comes with smaller dimensions compared to its rival, the Kwid. However, the hatchback is taller and also comes with a larger set of 14-inch wheels.
In terms of design, as mentioned before the Maruti S-PResso will borrow design cues from the ‘Future-S' concept. It is also expected to come with projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights and a host of other design elements; giving it a premium and upmarket feel,
Interiors will also receive a number of features. This includes a centrally located instrument cluster, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, large infotainment display with Maruti Suzuki's latest SmartPlay Studio system and a bunch of other safety equipment as well.
Bookings for the Maruti S-Presso as reported earlier is said to start from the 25th of September. However, certain dealers seem to have already started registering the details of interested customers, who are said to receive priority once bookings officially begin — here are the booking details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso Video Teaser
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso hatchback will launch in the Indian market, within the next 10 days. Once launched in India, the Maruti S-Presso will rival the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Datsun redi-GO. We expect the prices for the S-Presso to be in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.