- 5 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch their new entry-level hatchback, the S-Presso in the Indian market. Ahead of its introduction, fresh spy pics of an undisguised Maruti S-Presso has revealed the exterior design of the hatchback, ahead of its launch on the 30th of September.
The spy pics of the upcoming S-Presso hatchback by GaadiWaadi showcases the entire hatchback completely undisguised. The Maruti S-Presso seen in the spy pics seems to be a base variant model. This can be seen through the black plastic bumpers at the front and rear of the hatchback
Starting with the front, the Maruti S-Presso comes with a sleek grille with projector headlamps flanking either side. The higher-spec variants will also get chrome accents on the grille, along with fog lamps, which are visibly missing from the model in the spy pics.
The side and rear profile of the Maruti S-Presso comes with 13-inch wheels with steel rims. The car in the spy pics also misses out on roof rails, expected to be available on higher-spec variants. The rear features C-shaped taillights, along with reflectors on the bumpers.
According to a previous report, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in nine variants. This includes Std (O), Lxi, Lxi(O), Vxi, Vxi(O), VXi+, Vxi AGS, Vxi(O) AGS and Vxi+ AGS. The company recently released its first teaser of the Maruti S-Presso — watch it here.
All variants will be powered by a single BS-VI compliant 998cc three-cylinder engine option. It produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. It is mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the higher-spec variants also receiving the optional AGS automatic transmission.
Other details revealed about the upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Presso also includes its dimensions. The Maruti S-Presso is said to measure 3665mm in length, 1520mm in width and 1564mm in height. The S-Presso also comes with a wheelbase of 2380mm, with a gross weight of 1170kg.
Bookings for the Maruti S-Presso is expected to start soon. However, sources earlier revealed that certain dealerships have already started registering the name of interested customers — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso Exterior Spy Pics
The Maruti S-Presso is the latest entrant to the company's entry-level hatchback segment. The new Maruti S-Presso once launched in India will rival the likes of the Datsun redi-GO and the Renault Kwid. The hatchback is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 3 to 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.