- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Maruti S-Presso bookings have begun in India. Sources have revealed to us that bookings for the upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Presso hatchback has started across India. Interested customers can now book the S-Presso for an amount of Rs 11,000.
The Maruti S-Presso is the latest entrant to the entry-level hatchback segment from the Indian carmaker. The hatchback is based on the ‘Future-S' concept showcased by Maruti Suzuki at the 2018 Auto Expo. The company has scheduled the launch of the S-Presso on the 30th September.
Once launched in India, the new S-Presso hatchback will be positioned above the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and will take on rivals such as the Renault Kwid and the Datsun redi-Go.
Maruti Suzuki has just released the first set of official images revealing the interiors and exteriors of the new S-Presso hatchback. The Maruti S-Presso comes with a completely new design, along with a host of features and equipment as well.
Starting from the outside, the Maruti S-Presso comes with an upright stance with an almost SUV-ish design. This is further accentuated by the squared off edges and the high ground clearance on the hatchback.
Inside, the Maruti S-Presso comes with a host of features. This includes a centrally placed digital instrument cluster with speedometer and tachometer, large touchscreen infotainment display with Maruti's latest SmartPlay Studio featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other features include an all-black interiors, orange accents around the AC vents and a circular outline around the central instrument cluster and the infotainment unit — here are more details.
In terms of engine specifications, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is the brand's first car to receive a BS-VI compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine. It produces 68bhp and 90Nm of torque and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The higher spec variants of the S-Presso also comes with Maruti's AGS automatic transmission units as well.
The Maruti S-Presso has been spied testing in the Indian market on multiple occasions. Recent spy pics also reveal the S-Presso arriving at dealerships across India, indicating that deliveries will begin immediately from the time of launch — here are further details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso Bookings In India
Maruti Suzuki has finally started accepting bookings in the country for the S-Presso. The Maruti S-Presso will rival the likes of the upcoming Renault Kwid facelift once launched in India and is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.