- 30 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 1 hr ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra is all set to launch their new upcoming XUV300 in the Indian market. The new SUV is slated to launch on the 14th February 2019, with bookings having already begun for an amount of Rs 20,000.
UPDATE: Mahindra Automotive has launched the XUV300 at a compelling starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh ex-showroom (India) — click here to know all the details (including variant-wise pricing).
Ahead of its launch in the market, Mahindra has released a new video showcasing all the safety features available on the XUV 300. The video reveals a number of segment-first and best-in-class features and safety equipment available on the upcoming Mahindra XUV 300.
For starters, the new Mahindra XUV300 comes with seven-airbags and disc-brakes on all four wheels, along with front and rear parking sensors. Apart from these, the XUV300 also comes with features such as ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child-seat mounts, three-pointed seatbelts, Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Hill-Hold Assist as standard across all variants.
The Mahindra XUV 300 is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli platform and is expected to come with a number of premium and high-tech features. The SUV will be powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine seen on the Marazzo MPV and will come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
There will also be a petrol-powered XUV 300, however, the exact power outputs have not been revealed yet. Mahindra is also working on introducing an automatic transmission for the XUV 300, which will be introduced at a later stage.
Mahindra also released a TVC of the XUV300. The latest TV commercial showcases the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 driven around by ace rally driver, Gaurav Gill. The car has also been spotted testing multiple times ahead of its launch in the Indian market.
Apart from the safety features, Mahindra XUV300 will also receive a number of infotainment and driver assist features and equipments across all its variants. The XUV300 will be offered in four basic trims — W4, W6, W8 and W8 OPT. All four trims will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Apart from this, the Mahindra XUV 300 will also come in a range of six different colour choices: Red Rage, Sun Burst Orange, Pearl White, Napoli Black, DSAT Silver and Aquamarine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV 300 Safety Features
The latest SUV offering from Mahindra, the XUV300 will be placed in the highly competitive SUV segment in the Indian market. Mahindra hopes to attract sales towards the XUV300 by packing the SUV with a host of safety and driver assist features. The Mahindra XUV300 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.