- 42 min ago Mercedes-Benz E-Class Long Wheelbase Launched In India — Prices, Specs, Features & Details
- 2 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- News Direct link to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019
- Technology Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: India: Balanced squad but cracks persist underneath
- Lifestyle 10 Lesser Known Health Benefits Of Rhodiola
- Movies SHAMEFUL! Vivek Oberoi THRASHED For Posting VULGAR Tweet About Aaradhya, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra TUV300 facelift spied testing in India. Mahindra is all set to introduce a facelift version of the TUV300 in the Indian market. The new mid-life update for the TUV300 will offer a number of additional features, including several new safety equipment.
A fresh set of spy pics of the Mahindra TUV300 facelift, showcase the compact-SUV in complete camouflage. However, the SUV can be seen with a few updates. This includes sleek roof rails, smoked taillamps, a newly designed spare wheel cover at the rear and an updated rear bumper as well.
Apart from these changes, the Mahindra TUV300 facelift is also expected to come with a few other updates as well. This includes an updated set of LED headlamps, new alloy wheel design, updated LED DRLs and a redesigned front grille as well.
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift will also receive a number of safety updates. This will allow the new facelift model of the compact-SUV to clear the upcoming safety and crash test regulations. The stringent safety norms will be implemented in India from April 1, 2019.
Some of the safety features to be offered as standard on the Mahindra TUV300 facelift: ABS with EBD, rearview parking sensor/camera, dual front airbags, high-speed alert system, seatbelt reminder and ISOFIX child-seat mounts among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the Mahindra TUV300 facelift might receive the new diesel engine, seen on the newly launched XUV300. However, this is yet to be officially confirmed from Mahindra. Currently, the Mahindra TUV300 uses a 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 100bhp and 240Nm of torque and is mated to either five-speed manual or automatic transmission.
The Mahindra XUV300, on the other hand, comes with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel unit producing 115bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, Mahindra is said to be working on an automatic variant as well, which might be introduced in the coming months.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Spied In India
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift has been spotted testing in India. The new TUV300 facelift will come with a number of updates, however, it will retain the same boxy silhouette as the current model. Prices for the Mahindra TUV300 currently start at Rs 8.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We can expect a slight increase in prices for the new facelift model.
Image Courtesy: The Next COG