- 2 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 6 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 5: Captain Deepak shines as all-round Jaipur Pink Panthers hammer U Mumba by 42-23
- News Indian at heart, Indian in spirit: PM Modi celebrates Chandrayaan 2 launch
- Movies Diljit Dosanjh On Making Sure That Sardars Are Not Made Fun Of In His Films; Read Up!
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Mahindra TUV300 facelift spied testing in India. Mahindra is all set to introduce a facelift version of the TUV300 in the Indian market. The new mid-life update for the TUV300 will offer a number of additional features, including several new safety equipment.
A fresh set of spy pics of the Mahindra TUV300 facelift, showcase the compact-SUV in complete camouflage. However, the SUV can be seen with a few updates. This includes sleek roof rails, smoked taillamps, a newly designed spare wheel cover at the rear and an updated rear bumper as well.
Apart from these changes, the Mahindra TUV300 facelift is also expected to come with a few other updates as well. This includes an updated set of LED headlamps, new alloy wheel design, updated LED DRLs and a redesigned front grille as well.
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift will also receive a number of safety updates. This will allow the new facelift model of the compact-SUV to clear the upcoming safety and crash test regulations. The stringent safety norms will be implemented in India from April 1, 2019.
Some of the safety features to be offered as standard on the Mahindra TUV300 facelift: ABS with EBD, rearview parking sensor/camera, dual front airbags, high-speed alert system, seatbelt reminder and ISOFIX child-seat mounts among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the Mahindra TUV300 facelift might receive the new diesel engine, seen on the newly launched XUV300. However, this is yet to be officially confirmed from Mahindra. Currently, the Mahindra TUV300 uses a 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 100bhp and 240Nm of torque and is mated to either five-speed manual or automatic transmission.
The Mahindra XUV300, on the other hand, comes with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel unit producing 115bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, Mahindra is said to be working on an automatic variant as well, which might be introduced in the coming months.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Spied In India
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift has been spotted testing in India. The new TUV300 facelift will come with a number of updates, however, it will retain the same boxy silhouette as the current model. Prices for the Mahindra TUV300 currently start at Rs 8.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We can expect a slight increase in prices for the new facelift model.
Image Courtesy: The Next COG