- 40 min ago Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- 1 hr ago Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X e-Scooter Launched In India At Rs 85,000: 50% Faster Charging & A Host Of New Features
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In its first full month of sales, the Hyundai Venue has recorded 8,763 units; around 100 units short of the current segment-leader, the Maruti Vitara Brezza.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, which recorded sales of 8,871 units in June 2019 has witnessed a drop of 17 per cent compared to the previous year. Maruti Suzuki has been facing declining sales in the market consistently for the past couple of months, affecting the sales of the Vitara Brezza as well.
This has allowed the Hyundai Venue to offer stiff competition to the segment, challenging the top-slot in the compact-SUV segment. The Hyundai Venue also brings in all the latest features and technology, along with a long list of equipment. This combined with the stylish design has allowed it to perform extremely well in the market.
The Hyundai Venue has already overtaken its larger sibling, the Creta in the market while also making it to the top-selling car list for the month of June 2019 — here is the list of top-10 cars in June 2019.
The Venue was one of the most-awaited compact-SUV offerings in the market. The SUV brings with it a host of segment-first and best-in-class features, while also being priced highly competitively. The starting price of the Hyundai Venue is at Rs 6.50 lakh while the top-spec variant comes with a price tag of Rs 11.10 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Venue is offered with three engine options, including the 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel, which have been borrowed by the Elite i20 and the Creta, respectively. There is also a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol producing 121bhp and 172Nm of torque available. It comes with the option of either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Sales
The Hyundai Venue sales have gotten off to a good start. The Venue has already overtaken the sales of its competitors such as the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon and is now eyeing the top-slot in the segment, currently occupied by the Maruti Vitara Brezza.