- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
In its first full month of sales, the Hyundai Venue has recorded 8,763 units; around 100 units short of the current segment-leader, the Maruti Vitara Brezza.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, which recorded sales of 8,871 units in June 2019 has witnessed a drop of 17 per cent compared to the previous year. Maruti Suzuki has been facing declining sales in the market consistently for the past couple of months, affecting the sales of the Vitara Brezza as well.
This has allowed the Hyundai Venue to offer stiff competition to the segment, challenging the top-slot in the compact-SUV segment. The Hyundai Venue also brings in all the latest features and technology, along with a long list of equipment. This combined with the stylish design has allowed it to perform extremely well in the market.
The Hyundai Venue has already overtaken its larger sibling, the Creta in the market while also making it to the top-selling car list for the month of June 2019 — here is the list of top-10 cars in June 2019.
The Venue was one of the most-awaited compact-SUV offerings in the market. The SUV brings with it a host of segment-first and best-in-class features, while also being priced highly competitively. The starting price of the Hyundai Venue is at Rs 6.50 lakh while the top-spec variant comes with a price tag of Rs 11.10 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Venue is offered with three engine options, including the 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel, which have been borrowed by the Elite i20 and the Creta, respectively. There is also a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol producing 121bhp and 172Nm of torque available. It comes with the option of either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Sales
The Hyundai Venue sales have gotten off to a good start. The Venue has already overtaken the sales of its competitors such as the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon and is now eyeing the top-slot in the segment, currently occupied by the Maruti Vitara Brezza.