- 11 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- News Chandrayaan 2 launched: ISRO now sets eye on mission to study the Sun
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
The list of top-selling cars in India for the month of June 2019 is out. The list showcases Maruti Suzuki dominating the charts yet again, occupying 7 out of 10 positions in the list. The remaining three positions are occupied by Hyundai Motors India. The Maruti Alto takes back the top-slot from the Swift from May 2019.
Here is the top-selling cars list in India for the month of June 2019:
|Rank ||Model ||June 2019 Sales |
|1 ||Maruti Alto ||18,733 |
|2 ||Maruti Swift ||16,330 |
|3 ||Maruti Dzire ||14,868 |
|4 ||Maruti Baleno ||13,689 |
|5 ||Maruti WagonR ||10,228 |
|6 ||Hyundai i20 ||9,271 |
|7 ||Maruti Eeco ||9,265 |
|8 ||Maruti Vitara Brezza ||8,871 |
|9 ||Hyundai Venue ||8,763 |
|10 ||Hyundai Creta ||8,334 |
- As seen from the list above, the Maruti Suzuki Alto tops the charts once again regaining the position from the Swift. The Maruti Alto managed to bounce back in sales, recording 18,733 units; over 2,000 units more than what it could manage in the month of May 2019.
- The Maruti Swift, on the other hand, dropped by 1,000 units recording 16,330 units in June 2019 to take the second position. The Maruti Dzire came in at third with 14,868 units in June 2019. This, however, is a drop from 16,196 units it recorded in the month of May 2019.
- Taking in fourth and fifth position on the list are the Maruti Baleno and the Wagon R respectively. Both models have been able to maintain their rankings, although their sales have dropped slightly from May 2019. The Baleno and Wagon R recorded 13,686 and 10,228 units of sales in June 2019, respectively.
- The Hyundai Elite i20 premium hatchback occupies the sixth position. It recorded 9,271 units of sales in June 2019; making it the best selling product from the Korean brand in India.
- The Maruti Eeco remains constant at seventh position while the Vitara Brezza has moved up from tenth to eighth in the list. The two models recorded 9,265 and 8,871 units, respectively in June 2019.
- The Maruti Vitara Brezza is followed up by its rival, the Hyundai Venue; making its debut in the top-10 list. The Venue SUV recorded 8,763 units in June 2019, just around a 100 units short of its main rival. However, the Venue did beat its larger sibling, the Creta which finished tenth in the list.
- Other products such as the Grand i10 and the Ertiga MPV failed to make it to the top-10 list in the month of June 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Cars In India For June 2019
The top-selling car list in India for June 2019 has undergone a few significant reshuffles in the previous month, especially with the addition of the Hyundai Venue. The Hyundai Venue was launched in May and has already become quite popular, even overtaking most of its rivals in the segment. It will be interesting to see how the compact-SUV fares in the coming months.