- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says He’s Made A Career Out Of Playing Roles Which Most Would Not Choose
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The list of top-selling cars in India for the month of June 2019 is out. The list showcases Maruti Suzuki dominating the charts yet again, occupying 7 out of 10 positions in the list. The remaining three positions are occupied by Hyundai Motors India. The Maruti Alto takes back the top-slot from the Swift from May 2019.
Here is the top-selling cars list in India for the month of June 2019:
|Rank ||Model ||June 2019 Sales |
|1 ||Maruti Alto ||18,733 |
|2 ||Maruti Swift ||16,330 |
|3 ||Maruti Dzire ||14,868 |
|4 ||Maruti Baleno ||13,689 |
|5 ||Maruti WagonR ||10,228 |
|6 ||Hyundai i20 ||9,271 |
|7 ||Maruti Eeco ||9,265 |
|8 ||Maruti Vitara Brezza ||8,871 |
|9 ||Hyundai Venue ||8,763 |
|10 ||Hyundai Creta ||8,334 |
- As seen from the list above, the Maruti Suzuki Alto tops the charts once again regaining the position from the Swift. The Maruti Alto managed to bounce back in sales, recording 18,733 units; over 2,000 units more than what it could manage in the month of May 2019.
- The Maruti Swift, on the other hand, dropped by 1,000 units recording 16,330 units in June 2019 to take the second position. The Maruti Dzire came in at third with 14,868 units in June 2019. This, however, is a drop from 16,196 units it recorded in the month of May 2019.
- Taking in fourth and fifth position on the list are the Maruti Baleno and the Wagon R respectively. Both models have been able to maintain their rankings, although their sales have dropped slightly from May 2019. The Baleno and Wagon R recorded 13,686 and 10,228 units of sales in June 2019, respectively.
- The Hyundai Elite i20 premium hatchback occupies the sixth position. It recorded 9,271 units of sales in June 2019; making it the best selling product from the Korean brand in India.
- The Maruti Eeco remains constant at seventh position while the Vitara Brezza has moved up from tenth to eighth in the list. The two models recorded 9,265 and 8,871 units, respectively in June 2019.
- The Maruti Vitara Brezza is followed up by its rival, the Hyundai Venue; making its debut in the top-10 list. The Venue SUV recorded 8,763 units in June 2019, just around a 100 units short of its main rival. However, the Venue did beat its larger sibling, the Creta which finished tenth in the list.
- Other products such as the Grand i10 and the Ertiga MPV failed to make it to the top-10 list in the month of June 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Cars In India For June 2019
The top-selling car list in India for June 2019 has undergone a few significant reshuffles in the previous month, especially with the addition of the Hyundai Venue. The Hyundai Venue was launched in May and has already become quite popular, even overtaking most of its rivals in the segment. It will be interesting to see how the compact-SUV fares in the coming months.