- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Did Alia Bhatt Misbehave With Her Bodyguards? Netizens Call Her Rude & Ask Her To Watch Her Attitude
- Sports Snap judgment: Fan who took selfie with Mbappe fined and banned
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Now, since its launch in the Indian market, Hyundai Venue sales in India has already crossed 7,000 units in the month of May 2019. The company registered 7,049 units of sales of the compact-SUV in the month of May 2019, overtaking most of its competition.
The Hyundai Venue is now already the second best-selling compact-SUV in the Indian market after the Maruti Vitara Brezza. The sales of the Hyundai Venue has already overtaken the Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport — here is the comparison between the Hyundai Venue and its rivals.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza continues to maintain the top-slot in the compact-SUV segment. However with a 44 percent decline in sales in May 2019, it does come under the risk of losing out to the Hyundai Venue. Maruti recorded just 8,781 units of sales for the Vitara Brezza in May, which is just a little over 1000 units more than the Hyundai Venue.
The third-slot in the Compact-SUV segment is occupied by the Mahindra XUV300 which recorded 5,113 units during the same period. According to Hyundai, majority of the sales of the Venue is from the new 1.0-litre petrol-DCT powertrain available on the top-spec SX+ variant — here is the list of variants available on the Hyundai Venue, along with its features.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a host of features and equipment, including a number of segment-firsts and best-in-class offerings. The Hyundai Venue also debut's the company's Blue Link Connectivity system; offering an additional 33 features to the car — here is everything you need to know about the Hyundai Venue.
The compact-SUV offering from the Korean brand is available in a range of three engine options: 1.2-litre petrol producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual gearbox; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 121bhp and 172Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre diesel engine churning out 89bhp and 220Nm of torque; both mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol also gets the optional seven-speed DCT automatic as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Sales In India For May 2019
The Hyundai Venue was one of the most-anticipated models from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The SUV has already performed extremely well in the Indian market, receiving over 17,000 bookings since launch. With the rate of demand for the Venue in India, it will be interesting to whether the Maruti Vitara brezza will be de-throned in the compact-SUV segment.