- 1 hr ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 1 hr ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- 3 hrs ago Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs OnePlus 7 Comparision: Which Is Right For You?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Was Dumped By Her First Boyfriend, Here's How She Reacted
- News Translated from Arabic to Tamil: How ISIS spread its ideology in Tamil Nadu
- Lifestyle Two Women Hospitalized After Using A Vacuum Hose To End Their Periods Early
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai has just launched their latest product in the Indian market in the form of the Venue. The Hyundai Venue is the first sub-4 metre compact-SUV from the brand in India and is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.50 lakh.
The Hyundai Venue is available in a range of four basic variants: E, S, SX and SX(O). Each of the variants come packed with a host of features and equipment, including a number of segment-firsts.
However, before we give you a break-up of the variant-wise feature list of the Hyundai Venue, let's check on the engine options on offer with the compact-SUV.
The Hyundai Venue is available with three engine options: 1.2-litre petrol, 1.4-litre diesel and 1.0-litre turbo-petrol. The 1.2-litre engine has been borrowed from the Elite i20 producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual. The 1.4-litre diesel churns out 89bhp and 220Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
There is also a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque. This new engine is mated to a six-speed manual as well, with the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission as optional.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a range of six colour options: Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim BLue, Lava Orange & Stardust Grey.
Now let's look into each variant, along with the list of features they offer:
Hyundai Venue 'E' (Rs 6.50 Lakh - Rs 7.75 lakh)
- Halogen headlamps
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Silver Skid plates (front & rear)
- Full wheel covers
- Fabric seat upholserty
- Front power windows only
- Lane change indicator
- Two airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Reverse parking sensors
- Seat-belt reminder
- High-Speed warning
The Hyundai Venue base 'E' variant is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the 1.2-litre petrol with the five-speed manual and the 1.4-litre diesel with the six-speed manual.
Hyundai Venue 'S' (Rs 7.20 Lakh - Rs 8.45 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'E' variant
- Dark chrome front grille
- Body-coloured ORVMs and door handles
- Sporty roof rails
- Dual-tone interiors
- Front seat adjustable headrest
- 2-DIN integrated audio with FM and USB
- Steering-mounted controls
- Front and rear power windows
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Electronic Stability Control (DCT Only)
- Hill-Assist Control (DCT Only)
- Headlamp escort function
- Keyless entry with foldable key
- Rear defogger with timer
The Hyundai Venue mid-spec 'S' variant is available with all three engine options, including the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol with the seven-speed DCT.
Hyundai Venue 'SX' (Rs 9.54 Lakh - Rs 9.78 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'S' variant
- Projector headlamps
- LED DRLs with positioning & cornering lamps
- Chrome-finished door handles
- ORVMs with integrated turn signals
- R16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Shark-fin antenna
- Dual-tone leather upholstery
- Driver seat height adjustability
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Hyundai Blue Link (DCT Only)
- Smartphone connectivity (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay)
- Arkamys Sound system
- Smart electric sunroof
- Electrically-folding ORVMs
- Parking assist with rear camera and guidelines
- Projector fog lamps
The Hyundai Venue mid-spec 'SX' variant misses out on the 1.2-litre base petrol engine. Also, the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol on the 'SX' variant is available with just the six-speed manual variant. The 1.4-litre diesel continues to be on offer as well.
Hyundai Venue 'SX(O)' (Rs 10.60 Lakh - Rs 11.10 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'SX' variant
- Front and rear seat headrest adjustability
- 60:40 rear split seats
- 8-inch touchscreen HD display
- Hyundai Blue Link
- Smartphone connectivity with voice recognition
- Fully-automatic temperature control
- Air purifier
- Wireless phone charging
- Cruise control
- Sliding front armrest
- Rear wiper and washer
- Side and curtain airbags
- Keyless entry with smart key
- Impact sensing auto door unlock
- Burglar alarm
- Automatic headlamps
The Hyundai Venue top-spec 'SX(O)' variant is available with both the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and the 1.4-litre diesel engine. The diesel is priced at Rs 10.84 lakh while the 'SX+' version of the Venue with the 7-speed DCT is priced at Rs 11.10 lakh.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Variants
The Hyundai Venue just launched in India and is the first sub-4 metre offering from the brand in the market. As seen from above, Hyundai has packed the Venue with a host of features even in the base-spec variant. The Hyundai Venue takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport in the Indian market.
Note: all prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (India)