- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 7 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 8 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 9 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Week 5 Elimination: Ashu Reddy To Be Evicted From The Show This Sunday?
- Sports Durand Cup 2019: Gokulam FC Kerala stun Mohun Bagan to clinch maiden title
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- News It's clear situation in J&K isn't normal, says Rahul Gandhi; Alleges "press personnel mishandled"
- Technology Here's How To Track All Your Digital Subscriptions
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai has just launched their latest product in the Indian market in the form of the Venue. The Hyundai Venue is the first sub-4 metre compact-SUV from the brand in India and is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.50 lakh.
The Hyundai Venue is available in a range of four basic variants: E, S, SX and SX(O). Each of the variants come packed with a host of features and equipment, including a number of segment-firsts.
However, before we give you a break-up of the variant-wise feature list of the Hyundai Venue, let's check on the engine options on offer with the compact-SUV.
The Hyundai Venue is available with three engine options: 1.2-litre petrol, 1.4-litre diesel and 1.0-litre turbo-petrol. The 1.2-litre engine has been borrowed from the Elite i20 producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual. The 1.4-litre diesel churns out 89bhp and 220Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
There is also a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque. This new engine is mated to a six-speed manual as well, with the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission as optional.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a range of six colour options: Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim BLue, Lava Orange & Stardust Grey.
Now let's look into each variant, along with the list of features they offer:
Hyundai Venue 'E' (Rs 6.50 Lakh - Rs 7.75 lakh)
- Halogen headlamps
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Silver Skid plates (front & rear)
- Full wheel covers
- Fabric seat upholserty
- Front power windows only
- Lane change indicator
- Two airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Reverse parking sensors
- Seat-belt reminder
- High-Speed warning
The Hyundai Venue base 'E' variant is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the 1.2-litre petrol with the five-speed manual and the 1.4-litre diesel with the six-speed manual.
Hyundai Venue 'S' (Rs 7.20 Lakh - Rs 8.45 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'E' variant
- Dark chrome front grille
- Body-coloured ORVMs and door handles
- Sporty roof rails
- Dual-tone interiors
- Front seat adjustable headrest
- 2-DIN integrated audio with FM and USB
- Steering-mounted controls
- Front and rear power windows
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Electronic Stability Control (DCT Only)
- Hill-Assist Control (DCT Only)
- Headlamp escort function
- Keyless entry with foldable key
- Rear defogger with timer
The Hyundai Venue mid-spec 'S' variant is available with all three engine options, including the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol with the seven-speed DCT.
Hyundai Venue 'SX' (Rs 9.54 Lakh - Rs 9.78 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'S' variant
- Projector headlamps
- LED DRLs with positioning & cornering lamps
- Chrome-finished door handles
- ORVMs with integrated turn signals
- R16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Shark-fin antenna
- Dual-tone leather upholstery
- Driver seat height adjustability
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Hyundai Blue Link (DCT Only)
- Smartphone connectivity (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay)
- Arkamys Sound system
- Smart electric sunroof
- Electrically-folding ORVMs
- Parking assist with rear camera and guidelines
- Projector fog lamps
The Hyundai Venue mid-spec 'SX' variant misses out on the 1.2-litre base petrol engine. Also, the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol on the 'SX' variant is available with just the six-speed manual variant. The 1.4-litre diesel continues to be on offer as well.
Hyundai Venue 'SX(O)' (Rs 10.60 Lakh - Rs 11.10 Lakh)
In addition to the features on the 'SX' variant
- Front and rear seat headrest adjustability
- 60:40 rear split seats
- 8-inch touchscreen HD display
- Hyundai Blue Link
- Smartphone connectivity with voice recognition
- Fully-automatic temperature control
- Air purifier
- Wireless phone charging
- Cruise control
- Sliding front armrest
- Rear wiper and washer
- Side and curtain airbags
- Keyless entry with smart key
- Impact sensing auto door unlock
- Burglar alarm
- Automatic headlamps
The Hyundai Venue top-spec 'SX(O)' variant is available with both the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and the 1.4-litre diesel engine. The diesel is priced at Rs 10.84 lakh while the 'SX+' version of the Venue with the 7-speed DCT is priced at Rs 11.10 lakh.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Variants
The Hyundai Venue just launched in India and is the first sub-4 metre offering from the brand in the market. As seen from above, Hyundai has packed the Venue with a host of features even in the base-spec variant. The Hyundai Venue takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport in the Indian market.
Note: all prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (India)