- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India is said to officially start accepting bookings for the upcoming Venue SUV in India soon. According to reports from Autocar India, the Hyundai Venue bookings will officially begin from the 2nd May 2019.
Ahead of its official bookings, certain dealers have already started accepting bookings for the SUV for an amount of Rs 50,000. The new Venue SUV was unveiled simultaneously in New York and India last week. It will be the first compact-SUV offering from Hyundai in the Indian market.
The Hyundai Venue has already created quite a buzz in the Indian market, even before the start of bookings. The compact-SUV will be positioned below the popular Creta in the Indian product lineup — here is a brief comparison between the two models.
The Hyundai Venue will come with the brand's latest design language, which includes the cascading front grille, squarish dual headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and LED tail lights as well.
The Venue will be offered with a choice of three engine options - 2 petrol and one diesel. This includes a 83bhp 1.2-litre petrol borrowed from the i20 Elite; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 120bhp and a 1.4-litre diesel producing 90bhp. Both the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel will be mated to a manual gearbox while the 1.0-litre petrol will be mated with a dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Venue will also bring with it a number of features, which includes an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electric sunroof, wireless phone charging and the latest BlueLink Connectivity function.
Hyundai has great expectations from the Venue in the Indian market. The company recently stated that the they are prepared to meet the high demand of the Indian market, with a production capacity of 9,000 units per month.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings
The Hyundai Venue will go on sale in the Indian market on the 21st May 2019. The prices for the car will be announced during its launch, however, we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 8 lakh to Rs 11 lakh range, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will take on rivals such as the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport.