- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 2 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- News Martyred in Anantnag encounter, Major Ketan was the only son; family inconsolable
- Technology Is Your Internet Google Stadia Ready? This Tool Will Help You Test It
- Finance Should You Buy NPS From Paytm Money?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Is This The Final List Of Contestants?
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Sports India vs Pakistan aftermath: Sania Mirza takes a break from Twitter after being trolled for Pakistan’s loss
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motors India has officially announced the moniker for its upcoming sub-four-metre SUV, codenamed QXI. The new compact-SUV will be called the Hyundai Venue and is scheduled to be showcased for the first time on 17th April 2019.
The new Hyundai Venue will be placed below the popular Creta offering in the brand's product lineup. It will also be the first compact-SUV offerings from the Korean brand in the country. Hyundai has also released a new video revealing the name of the new compact-SUV offering as well. The Indian debut of the Hyundai Venue will take place simultaneously as its international debut at the New York International Auto Show 2019.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Venue will borrow some of its styling cues from the larger Creta SUV. It will feature a boxy SUV stance, carrying forward all the latest design language from the Korean carmaker. Some of them including a cascading grille, LED headlamps and alloy wheels.
In terms of features, the upcoming Hyundai Venue will come with a large touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Auto AC, electric sunroof and keyles entry; among others
In terms of mechanicals, the upcoming Hyundai Venue will be available in three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. This includes a 100bhp 1.4-litre petrol and a 90bhp 1.4-litre diesel units. Both these engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
The 1.4-litre units on the Venue SUV are the same engines seen on the Hyundai Verna sedan. The Hyundai Venue will also come with a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol unit producing 100bhp and will be mated to a new DCT automatic gearbox.
Hyundai even released a teaser earlier this week, showcasing a completely camouflaged SUV. The Hyundai Venue is expected to be launched sometime in May-2019, after its official unveil in April.
Thoughts On Hyundai Venue SUV
The Hyundai Venue will be latest SUV product in the Hyundai India lineup. It will be positioned below the popular Creta and is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 7 lakh to Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.