- 22 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Sports ICC ran out of patience with Zimbabwe cricket: Flower
- News UPPSC PCS-J result 2018 result declared, check pay scale
- Technology Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro First Sale At 12:00 PM: Price, Features, Specs, And More
- Movies TKSS: Kangana Ranaut Takes A Dig At Karan Johar; Says He Asks People About Their Underwear Colour!
- Lifestyle From Amit Aggarwal To Tarun Tahiliani: What Can We Expect From The Designers At The FDCI ICW 2019?
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Hyundai Motor India has released a new teaser video of their upcoming compact-SUV, called the Styx. The Hyundai Styx will be based on the Carlino concept showcased last year and is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime later this year.
One launched in India, the Hyundai Styx will be positioned below the popular Creta SUV in the brand's Indian product lineup. It will be the first compact-SUV offering from the Korean car maker in India.
The Hyundai Styx will borrow some of its design components from its larger sibling, the Creta. It will feature a similar body panels, sharp creases and a similar front fascia. The video showcases the Styx (internally codenamed 'QXi') with unique headlamps with LED elements, Hyundai's signature hexagonal front grille and tail gate design similar to that on the Creta.
Other features expected on the Hyundai Styx: 16-inch machine-cut dual-tone alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, ventilated front seats (Segment-first) and electric sunroof, ABS with EBD, hill-hold, hill-assist, seven-airbags and smartphone connectivity with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
In terms of mechanicals, the upcoming Hyundai Styx SUV is said to be offered with three engine choices: two petrol and one diesel. This includes the same 1.4-litre petrol and diesel offering as on the Verna. The 1.4-litre petrol churns out 100bhp while the 1.4-litre diesel produces 90bhp.
There will also be a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol offering producing 100bhp and mated to an all-new dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The upcoming Hyundai Styx is said to make its global debut next month at the upcoming New York International Motor Show 2019. This will soon be followed by its Indian debut, around the same time. Hyundai is expected to launch the sub-four-metre SUV in India sometime in mid-May 2019.
Thoughts On Hyundai Styx Teaser Video
Hyundai has released their first teaser video for the upcoming sub-four-metre Styx SUV in the market. Once launched in India, it will be priced and positioned lower than the Creta SUV. It will rival the likes of the recently launched Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market.