- 6 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 23 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 24 hrs ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 24 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Sports Dutee faces expulsion from family after revealing same sex relationship
- News Uttar Pradesh: Two on-duty poll officials die during final phase of voting
- Technology How to change Instagram username
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motors India has launched a new Subscription-based ownership plan in the country. The new ownership plan, called 'Hyundai Subscription' is in association with Revv and provides customers with hassle-free ownership, along with flexibility and limited commitment.
According to the new Hyundai Subscription plan, customers can get a brand new vehicle with zero downpayment and zero road tax. The car chosen by the customer will be specifically ordered for them. Initially there will be a lock-in period of 12 months, after which the customer has the option of either continuing with the ownership or returning it back to Hyundai. After the completion of the first 12 months, customers can continue using the car for a max period of 48 months at a flat monthly fee.
Between the 12 to 48 month period, customers can opt-out anytime; with your monthly billing stopped immediately. Also, if customers decide to buy the car at any stage, they can do so using a predetermined settlement charge.
The Hyundai subscription plan will include the brand's entire range of products, including the i10 Grand, Santro, i20 Elite and the Creta. The Subscription plan will start from the first quarter of 2019 and will be initially available in six cities: Delhi NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Hyundai is currently planning to introduce a facelift version of the Grand i10 in the Indian market. The new Hyundai i10 Grand has already been spied testing in India on multiple occasions.
Apart from the facelift, Hyundai is also working on an all-new compact-SUV for the Indian market. The new Hyundai compact-SUV, to be likely called 'Styx', will be placed below the popular Creta offering from the brand.
Hyundai recently also introduced its 'door-step' car services. This new scheme offers Hyundai customers, door-to-door services to its vehicles. The 'Door-Step Advantage' scheme from Hyundai offers servicing for minor repairs, dry wash and car detailing. Hyundai owners can pre-book service appointments online while also using the same platform to make payments as well.
Thoughts On Hyundai Subscription Plan In India
THe Hyundai Subscription plan in India, offers customers the flexibility of ownership of vehicles, with reduced commitments and easy vehicle swaps as well. It also eases the cost of ownership compared to the traditional method of buying a car.