- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 9 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai Motors India is all set to launch its new-generation Grand i10 in the market. The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 is expected to be launched in India sometime in mid-2019. Now, ahead of its launch, fresh spy pics of the 2019 Hyundai i10 has leaked online revealing a number of new updates.
The upcoming Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted testing multiple times in India. The fresh set of spy pics from CarDekho reveal a new set of dual-tone alloy wheels and roof rails. Apart from these updates, the 2019 Grand i10 will also come with multi-reflector headlamps and ORVM-mounted turn indicators on the top-spec variant. Lower variants, however, will feature the turn indicators on the front fenders.
The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 will use continue to use the same platform as the current generation model. However, it will be modified to allow Hyundai to package the car better improving cabin space on the new model.
The next-generation Hyundai Grand i10 will continue to be feature-packed, similar to most Hyundai models on sale in India. It will come with all the infotainment and safety features expected in a car of its price.
Some of the standard features on the 2019 Grand i10: auto-climate control, rear AC vents, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Expected safety features on the upcoming Grand i10 include dual airbags, rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, seatbelt reminder system, a high-speed alert system and an ISOFIX child-seat mounts.
The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 will continue to be powered by the same set of engines, this includes 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engine units. The petrol engine produces 83bhp and 113Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 75bhp and 190Nm of torque.
The engine on the current model is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. However, with the update, Hyundai might also bring in a five-speed AT; replacing the old four-speed AT.
Thoughts On The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Spy Pics
The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 will offer a number of updates compared to the previous generation model. Hyundai hopes to attract more customers towards the Grand i10 with the much-needed update. Once launched in India, the new Hyundai Grand i10 will be priced similar to the current model while rivalling the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Maruti Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 NXT.