- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 23 hrs ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 24 hrs ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Sports Sourabh Verma wins Vietnam Open Super 100 title
- News Despite passing Moon landing shock test, Why did Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander go silent?
- Technology How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode On Desktop
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal Is Elegance Personified In These Stunning Clicks
- Lifestyle Sebaceous Horn Devil’s Horn: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Motor India has introduced a new car service solutions for their customers, called the 'Door-Step Advantage'. The new scheme offers Hyundai customers door-to-door to service of their vehicles.
The Door-Step Advantage is available in 475 locations across the country, with service personel using over 500 two-wheelers to reach the customer's location. The initiative will allow Hyundai to go by its service motto — Right Here, Right Care. The initiative will also assure customers the best after sales service and customer support.
S. Punnaivanam, VP - National Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a caring brand and as a lifetime partner and beyond, Hyundai has always emphasized on best service support for its customers. The Door-Step Advantage makes the entire service experience fast, seamless & hassle-free strengthening customer trust."
The door-to-door service provides customers with support towards a number of service-related issues. This includes minor repairs, dry wash and car detailing, all at the location of choice of the customers. Hyundai vehicles owners can also avail the service by pre-booking online, with payments also done through the same method.
Apart from Hyundai, Toyota has also started a similar Door-Step service scheme in the country recently. Called the 'Doorstep Express', Toyota hope to improve ownership experience of its products. Toyota's DoorStep Express is an addition to its already available mobile service vans available 24x7 for roadside assistance. It deals with all kinds of service issues, including regular periodic services and minor paint jobs.
Apart from the two brands, Maruti Suzuki also recently introduced a unique service initiative. Maruti Suzuki has launched their 'Night Service' Initiative, allowing customers to get their car serviced at night and pick them up the next morning.
This initiative from Maruti Suzuki eliminates the hassle for customers to take their cars to service during their busy morning schedule. This service was initially introduced as pilot project last year in Gurugram, however, after receiving a good response Maruti has opened up the Night Service in five major cities.
Thoughts On The Hyundai 'Door-Step Advantage' Service Initiative
Hyundai is one of the largest international car manufacturers in the country. They also have a good record in terms of after-sales services in India. Their customer-centric approach has also helped them win multiple awards over the years. Now with the launch of the Door-Step Advantage, the company hopes to further improve their customer experience in the country.