- 9 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 12 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motor India has introduced a new car service solutions for their customers, called the 'Door-Step Advantage'. The new scheme offers Hyundai customers door-to-door to service of their vehicles.
The Door-Step Advantage is available in 475 locations across the country, with service personel using over 500 two-wheelers to reach the customer's location. The initiative will allow Hyundai to go by its service motto — Right Here, Right Care. The initiative will also assure customers the best after sales service and customer support.
S. Punnaivanam, VP - National Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a caring brand and as a lifetime partner and beyond, Hyundai has always emphasized on best service support for its customers. The Door-Step Advantage makes the entire service experience fast, seamless & hassle-free strengthening customer trust."
The door-to-door service provides customers with support towards a number of service-related issues. This includes minor repairs, dry wash and car detailing, all at the location of choice of the customers. Hyundai vehicles owners can also avail the service by pre-booking online, with payments also done through the same method.
Apart from Hyundai, Toyota has also started a similar Door-Step service scheme in the country recently. Called the 'Doorstep Express', Toyota hope to improve ownership experience of its products. Toyota's DoorStep Express is an addition to its already available mobile service vans available 24x7 for roadside assistance. It deals with all kinds of service issues, including regular periodic services and minor paint jobs.
Apart from the two brands, Maruti Suzuki also recently introduced a unique service initiative. Maruti Suzuki has launched their 'Night Service' Initiative, allowing customers to get their car serviced at night and pick them up the next morning.
This initiative from Maruti Suzuki eliminates the hassle for customers to take their cars to service during their busy morning schedule. This service was initially introduced as pilot project last year in Gurugram, however, after receiving a good response Maruti has opened up the Night Service in five major cities.
Thoughts On The Hyundai 'Door-Step Advantage' Service Initiative
Hyundai is one of the largest international car manufacturers in the country. They also have a good record in terms of after-sales services in India. Their customer-centric approach has also helped them win multiple awards over the years. Now with the launch of the Door-Step Advantage, the company hopes to further improve their customer experience in the country.