- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora Afte She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Technology Xiaomi India Head Manu Jain Explains Why Redmi K20 Series Is Expensive
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai is offering a number of discounts for a number of its products in the Indian market for the month of January 2019. The discounts include its entire range of offerings, with discounts of up to Rs 50,000.
The discounts are part of the new year scheme from Hyundai and are for a limited time period only. All cars excluding the Creta and the recently launched Santro hatchback are offered with discounts, cashback offers and exchange bonus. Apart from these discounts, Hyundai is also offering additional corporate discounts on all its products as well.
The discounts are included for products such as the Grand i10, Elite i20, Xcent, Prime Grand i10 and Xcent, along with the Elantra and Tucson as well.
Starting off with the Grand i10, both petrol and diesel variants of the hatchback are offered with Rs 25,000 and Rs 30,000 cashback offers along with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus for each.
The compact-sedan offering from Hyundai, the Xcent comes with Rs 20,000 cashback offers, plus Rs 30,000 as exchange bonus. Similarly, the Prime Grand i10 and Xcent further come with a direct cash discount of Rs 20,000.
Next is the Elite i20, i20 Active and the Verna. All three offerings from Hyundai come with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. The Hyundai Elantra and the Tucson, on the other hand, are offered with the highest discount of Rs 50,000 exchange bonus. The entire list above, are further applicable for corporate discounts for employees in MNCs and government offices.
The Hyundai Creta and the recently launched Santro hatchback are the only two products which miss out on any discounts. Hyundai recently announced the MY2019 Creta SUV, which offers new features and an updated equipment list. The MY2019 Creta also comes with a new variant — Creta SX(O) Executive.
Hyundai also introduced a new variant on its popular premium hatchback, the Elite i20. The 2019 Elite i20 also comes with a number of updates to its features and variant list. However, mechanically, both the Creta and the Elite i20 remain unchanged.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Discounts For January 2019
Hyundai is offering multiple discounts across its entire range of cars in India. The discounts are part of the company's new year scheme which will allow Hyundai to attract more customers at the start of 2019.