- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- 1 day ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 2 days ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Movies Saaho Mania: SS Rajamouli Afraid Of Prabhas's Film? Director Takes Shocking Decision?
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- News Nirav Modi's Economic Offender case adjourned after counsel says only PMLA court can try him
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Mumbai City sign Mato Grgic from NorthEast
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
According to Motorbeam, the new MY2019 Hyundai Creta comes with additional features such as passenger seat-belt reminder system, Eco-Coating and a Speed Alert System. These features will be available as standard across all variants of the Creta SUV.
The higher variants: SX, SX dual-tone and SX (O) will come with LED tail lamps and a smart key band. Hyundai has also added a new variant to the Creta's lineup — SX(O) Executive which comes with ventilated front seats.
The new variant, the SX(O) Executive will come available with a 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine options. Apart from the additional variant and the above features, the Hyundai Creta remains unchanged otherwise.
There are also no mechanical changes, the Hyundai Creta continues to be powered by 1.4-litre diesel; 1.6-litre diesel and 1.6-litre petrol. The 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 90bhp and 219Nm of torque. The 1.6-litre diesel, on the other hand, churns out 128bhp and 260Nm of torque.
The 1.6-litre petrol engine produces 123bhp and 151Nm of torque. All three engine comes mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.6-litre petrol and diesel option further come with the optional six-speed automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Creta is among the most successful SUVs in the Indian market. The Hyundai Creta also rivals the likes of the upcoming Tata Harrier and the Nissan Kicks SUV.
Both the Harrier (read our detailed review here) and the Kicks are flagship SUV offerings from their respective brands. We got a chance to drive both the SUVs, ahead of their launch in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier is scheduled to launch on the 23rd January while the Nissan Kicks will launch on the 15th of February — read our detailed review of the Nissan Kicks.
Apart from the Creta, Hyundai has also updated their premium hatchback, the i20 Elite in India. The 2019 Hyundai Elite i20 also comes with new features and an additional variant as well.
Thoughts On The 2019 Hyundai Creta
The MY2019 Hyundai Creta comes with a number of updates and features. The 2019 Creta also comes with an additional variant, the SX(O) Executive. Prices of the 2019 Hyundai Creta also remains unchanged and has a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).