- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Xiaomi India Head Manu Jain Explains Why Redmi K20 Series Is Expensive
- News French trading colony in WB, Chandannagar set to get facelift
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai India has introduced the 2019 MY (Model Year) Elite i20, with new variants and features. The new Hyundai Elite i20 still remains the same in terms of looks, but changes have been made in the variant nomenclature.
For instance, Magna has been renamed to Magna+ while Sportz and Asta trims have been combined to make Sportz+. As with most other cars on the market, the '+' part denotes the availability of some extra equipment.
That said, let us see the new variants of the 2019 Hyundai Elite i20, along with the features on offer!
The base Era MT trim now comes with parking sensors and Eco Coating. The new Magna+ variant gets Bluetooth connectivity, voice recognition, steering-mounted controls, keyless entry, DRLs and fog lamps, front map lights, rear parking sensors and a chrome grille.
On the other hand, Sportz+ brings 15-inch gunmetal alloy wheels (on the single-tone model) or 16-inch diamond-cut wheels (dual-tone variant). Other features include a chrome grille surround, rear parking camera, tilt/telescopic steering and Arkamys AVN (Audio/Visual/Navigation) system with smartphone connectivity.
Meanwhile, dual-tone Sportz+ and CVT variants get wireless charging as well. All dual-tone variants get adjustable rear headrests. The top-spec Asta (O) is available in a CVT format, along with wireless charging.
The latest iteration of the Hyundai Elite i20 was launched back at Auto Expo 2018 and carries a starting price of Rs 5.43 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The premium Hyundai hatchback comes in both petrol and diesel formats.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes 82bhp and 115Nm of torque, while the 1.4-litre diesel unit makes 90bhp and 220Nm. The petrol engine is available mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT powertrain. The diesel variant gets a six-speed manual.
Thoughts On The 2019 Hyundai Elite i20 Variants And Features
The Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the best-selling premium hatchbacks in India, and is a strong rival to the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo. It showcases the brand's reputed Fluidic design philosophy and is arguably one of the best-looking cars in the segment as well. With the new updates in the 2019 model, Hyundai expects even better sales figures for the Elite i20.