- 20 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 3 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki has announced its new Night Service Initiative. As the term suggests, it is a new 24x7 service facility which functions mostly during night time. The aim is to improve the ownership experience of Maruti cars by reducing the hassle of taking them for service on a busy working day.
Images are for representational purposes only.
The 24x7 servicing facility further allows customers to save time since the cars will be serviced overnight and returned back the next-day morning. Maruti Suzuki's night service was started last year as a pilot program at a Gurugram workshop. Thanks to the good response, the facility was later introduced to five more cities: Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Bengaluru, Sahibabad and Mangalore.
Maruti Suzuki is looking forward to expanding its night service centres to a good number of cities across India in the coming months. Priority will be given to areas with large IT hubs and employees who actively work on night-shifts.
The company states that they are not only concentrating on making the lives of professionals who own Maruti Suzuki products easier, but also that of fleet owners. Usually, fleet operators often face at least a half-day loss of business while giving their cars of service. This will be reduced to a considerable extent through Maruti Suzuki's night service.
As of now, the 24x7 Maruti Suzuki service centres can assist an average of 25 cars on a single night shift. Here are some highlights of the facility:
- Both ARENA and NEXA Maruti cars can be serviced
- Same price as a daytime service
- Free pickup/drop
- Loaner car available (free of charge) if the customer car needs extra assistance
- Only mechanical and part replacement done at night; no body work
- Functions as regular service centres during the day
Since work is done without the presence of the owner, proper measures will be taken by the officials to prevent any sort of vehicle-mishandling.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki's Night Service Initiative
The new 24x7 service facility by Maruti Suzuki is a welcome initiative. Getting our car serviced in between busy working hours is often tiring. Some of us are even forced to postpone the service appointment as we would need the car during the day. Maruti Suzuki's night service initiative definitely offers a sense of relief in this regard. We hope to see more brands coming up with such convenient maintenance programmes in the future.