- 19 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 38 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 40 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Movies Pailwaan Revised Release Date Afloat On Internet; Here's When The Sudeep Starrer Will Grace Theatres
- Sports England cricketers to sport names, numbers on Test jerseys: This is how Twitterati react to change in tradition
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Toyota India has launched a new mobile service facility called 'Service Express' to improve the ownership experience of its products. Toyota Service Express not only gets customers' cars serviced a their doorsteps, but virtually strengthens the brand's service network in the country as well.
Toyota Service Express is an additional facility to the company's existing mobile service vans that promise 24x7 roadside assistance, during an unlikely event of an accident, breakdown or a part-failure. Service Express deals with all kinds of car maintenance processes including periodic services and even minor paint jobs; all at convenient locations.
Maruti Suzuki also introduced a unique 'night service' facility. As the title suggests, customers can get their car serviced overnight; thereby avoiding the pain of giving the car on a busy working day and not being able to use it for the entire day — check out the full details here.
Specially-designed trucks, along with a team of well-trained service technicians will be employed in Toyota Service Express. The truck will have all the basic tooling and related equipment, with the provision to carry some extra components if a need arises.
Another highlight of the Toyota Service Express truck is its engine oil collection tank. The drained-out thick and toxic black oil from serviced vehicles will be disposed safely while certain consumables will be recycled.
Toyota Service Express is currently available only in the remote locations of Rajasthan. The company claims that they have received an overwhelming response for the new service initiative, right from the start. For the same reason, Toyota Service Express will be introduced in major regions across India in phases.
Speaking about the facility, N Raja, Deputy Managing Director of Toyota Kirloskar Motor shared, "Our aim is to limit the constraints of fixed location set-up of car servicing with 'Quick Service' offers at customers' doorsteps, bringing the best-in-class service experience even closer with these 'On-wheels' touch-points."
Thoughts On Toyota Service Express
The new mobile service initiative from Toyota India will surely improve customer satisfaction. For instance, the Toyota Innova and Etios are two of the most popular vehicles used in India for various cab services. Since they might be in constant runs to various locations, getting them serviced regularly is a bit demanding. Toyota Service Express will definitely be a solution to this.