- 8 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford is all set to introduce the 2019 Figo facelift in the Indian market. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift has been confirmed to go on sale sometime in March, however, the exact date for the launch is yet to be announced.
The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will get a number of updates, both in terms of design and mechanical changes. One of the main changes in the 2019 Figo is the new 1.2-litre Dragon series petrol engine. This is the same engine which powers both the Freestyle and the Aspire offerings.
The 1.2-litre 'Dragon Series' petrol engine produces 96bhp and 120Nm of torque. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will also be offered with the tried and tested 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine. This produces 100bhp and 215Nm of torque. Both engines will further come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine is said to get the additional automatic transmission unit as well.
The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will also feature a CNG unit for the first time. This will be the same unit seen on the recently launched Aspire CNG.
In terms of design changes, the new Ford Figo facelift will feature a number of changes; most of which are in line with the design of the Freestyle and the new Aspire in India. The 2019 Ford Figo hatchback is already on sale in the international market and sold as the 'Ka'. The India-bound 2019 Figo hatchback will carry forward a similar look to the ones sold internationally.
The design updates include a new honeycomb mesh grille, redesigned bumpers at both the front and rear, new fog lamp housing and a newly designed set of alloy wheels. Expect the 2019 Ford Figo facelift to also feature an updated set of headlamps and taillights as well.
Inside, the 2019 Ford Figo will have a look similar to the new Aspire compact-sedan. However, unlike the dual-tone cabin on the Aspire, the Figo facelift might feature an all-black interior. The 2019 Figo facelift will also get the latest iteration of Ford's SYNC3 infotainment system, seen on the Aspire.
Ford recently launched their Endeavour SUV facelift in the Indian market. The new Ford Endeavour facelift is available with a price tag starting from Rs 28.19 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The 2019 Ford Figo Facelift Launch Date
The Ford Figo has been one of the popular offerings from the American brand in the Indian hatchback segment. However, the company last updated the model back in 2015 and the Figo has been limping on ever since. Ford is expected to price the 2019 Figo facelift in a price range similar to the current model. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will continue to rival the likes of the Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Swift and the Tata Tiago in India.