- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 9 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ford has launched its 2019 Endeavour SUV in India. The new 2019 Ford Endeavour comes with a starting price of Rs 28.19 lakh and Rs 32.97 lakh for the top-spec variant. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is a split-up of the variant-wise prices for the new Ford Endeavour SUV in India:
|Variant ||Price |
|2.2L Titanium MT ||Rs 28.19 lakh |
|2.2L Titanium AT ||Rs 30.60 lakh |
|3.2L Titanium+ AT ||Rs 32.97 lakh |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The new Ford Endeavour SUV is now available in just two variants: Titanium and Titanium+. The previously available Trend trim has now been discontinued. Ford will offer two diesel engine options for the new Endeavour SUV: 2.2-litre and 3.2-litre units. The base Titanium trim will be offered with a 2.2-litre diesel engine producing 158bhp and 385Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic option.
The top-spec Titanium+ trim, on the other hand, will receive the larger 3.2-litre diesel engine churning out 197bhp and 470Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to a standard six-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all four wheels through its 4x4 configuration.
In terms of visual changes, the Ford Endeavour offers only subtle styling updates. This includes a refreshed front grille with three thin horizontal chrome-slates, instead of the two thick slates on the earlier model. Other changes also include the new HID smoked headlamp units, LED inserts on the taillights, new 18-inch alloy wheels and a slightly reworked front bumper.
Inside, the new Ford Endeavour features minimal changes, with the addition of just two features: hands-free tailgate function and push-button start/stop. Other standard features carried forward from the previous model include auto HID headlamps, LED DRLs, rain-sensing wipers, semi-parallel parking assist, panoramic sunroof and active noise cancellation.
Interior features also include leather upholstery, steering-mounted audio control,s dual-zone climate control, 8.0-inch touchscreen SYNC3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with a 10-speaker sound system.
Safety features on the new Ford Endeavour SUV: seven-airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, traction control, hill ascent & descent control and parking camera and sensors at the front & rear.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Ford Endeavour SUV
The Ford Endeavour is the flagship SUV offering from the American car manufacturer in India. The Endeavour SUV is also one of the most popular SUVs in its segment, taking on rivals such as the Toyota Fortuner, Isuzu MU-X and the recently launched Mahindra Alturas G4.