- 34 min ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- 1 day ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 1 day ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 2 day ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News WB CM Mamata likely to meet doctors without media but demand meeting be recorded
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Lifestyle From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford has launched its 2019 Endeavour SUV in India. The new 2019 Ford Endeavour comes with a starting price of Rs 28.19 lakh and Rs 32.97 lakh for the top-spec variant. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is a split-up of the variant-wise prices for the new Ford Endeavour SUV in India:
|Variant ||Price |
|2.2L Titanium MT ||Rs 28.19 lakh |
|2.2L Titanium AT ||Rs 30.60 lakh |
|3.2L Titanium+ AT ||Rs 32.97 lakh |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The new Ford Endeavour SUV is now available in just two variants: Titanium and Titanium+. The previously available Trend trim has now been discontinued. Ford will offer two diesel engine options for the new Endeavour SUV: 2.2-litre and 3.2-litre units. The base Titanium trim will be offered with a 2.2-litre diesel engine producing 158bhp and 385Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic option.
The top-spec Titanium+ trim, on the other hand, will receive the larger 3.2-litre diesel engine churning out 197bhp and 470Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to a standard six-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all four wheels through its 4x4 configuration.
In terms of visual changes, the Ford Endeavour offers only subtle styling updates. This includes a refreshed front grille with three thin horizontal chrome-slates, instead of the two thick slates on the earlier model. Other changes also include the new HID smoked headlamp units, LED inserts on the taillights, new 18-inch alloy wheels and a slightly reworked front bumper.
Inside, the new Ford Endeavour features minimal changes, with the addition of just two features: hands-free tailgate function and push-button start/stop. Other standard features carried forward from the previous model include auto HID headlamps, LED DRLs, rain-sensing wipers, semi-parallel parking assist, panoramic sunroof and active noise cancellation.
Interior features also include leather upholstery, steering-mounted audio control,s dual-zone climate control, 8.0-inch touchscreen SYNC3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with a 10-speaker sound system.
Safety features on the new Ford Endeavour SUV: seven-airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, traction control, hill ascent & descent control and parking camera and sensors at the front & rear.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Ford Endeavour SUV
The Ford Endeavour is the flagship SUV offering from the American car manufacturer in India. The Endeavour SUV is also one of the most popular SUVs in its segment, taking on rivals such as the Toyota Fortuner, Isuzu MU-X and the recently launched Mahindra Alturas G4.