- 6 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 9 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 9 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 10 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Beware! Indian Army cautions soldiers against suspected girl spy on Instagram
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India has just launched the CNG version of their compact-sedan, the Aspire. The new Ford Aspire CNG is available on the Ambiente and Trend Plus variants; priced at Rs 6.27 lakh and 7.12 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The CNG compatible version of the Ford Aspire comes with the latest sequential technology, which ensures a smooth driving experience. The CNG kit on the Aspire is integrated with the car's ECU (Engine Control Unit), allowing for an optimised gas flow to each cylinder. The Ford Aspire CNG variant also comes with specially engineered elements. This includes a front stabiliser bar to compensate for the additional weight of the CNG gas cylinder.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director - Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford India, stated, "The new Aspire CNG is yet another fuel-efficient and eco-friendly alternative for our value conscious customers." He further added, "With maintenance cost as low as just 46 paise per km, the New Aspire CNG will offer great peace of mind to customers, without compromising on performance, safety or space."
In addition to the new CNG kit, the Ford Aspire will also come with the lowest cost of ownership. Ford is offering the CNG-powered compact-sedan with a standard two-year or 1,00,000km warranty. The CNG-powered Ford Aspire will also come with long scheduled service intervals of either one-year or 10,000km. Also, owners will be required to get their CNG kits serviced every two-years or at 20,000km.
Apart from these changes, everything else on the compact-sedan remains the same. The CNG-powered Aspire will receive the same list of features as seen on the standard Ambiente and Trend Plus variants — read our detailed review of the Ford Aspire here.
Some of the features on the Ford Aspire include a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, satellite navigation, automatic air-conditioners, remote central locking and power windows; among others.
Thoughts On The Ford Aspire CNG Launch India
Ford India has added a new CNG variant to its Aspire lineup. The CNG-powered Aspire will allow Ford to improve its sales figures in the Indian market. The Ford Aspire in India rivals the likes of the Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Xcent, Tata Tigor and the Volkswagen Ameo.