- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 21 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- News Agitating doctors open for talks with WB CM Mamata, but will decide venue later
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has been spotted testing once again. DriveSpark has got exclusive footage of the pickup truck undergoing testing in Bangalore while fully camouflaged. The 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is not just a mere facelift, but it comes with multiple changes to the design and a new engine as well.
The 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has been spotted multiple times before, revealing its exteriors and then its interiors too. The short video, shows the camouflaged pickup truck being driven in Madivala and reveals a few design details.
The front end has been redesigned and it features a redesigned bumper and projector headlamps. It also comes with LED DRLs and a redesigned grille. At the side, one can easily spot the new alloy wheels which appear to be bigger in size than the current gen.
The video clearly shows that the alloy wheels are dual-tone in colour and gives a premium feel. The pickup truck now also appears to be more muscular. The rear bumper and tail lamp have also been redesigned. Major changes have been made under the hood and inside the cabin.
The cabin of the 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has been redesigned and the result is an interior that is much more premium than it was before. Spy shots of the interior shows a brown and black dual-tone interior theme with piano black trim on the centre console, dashboard and door panels.
It comes with leather-wrapped seats and steering wheel. Taking central place on the dashboard is a new infotainment unit with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. As mentioned earlier, the biggest update on the 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is the engine and gearbox. The new model comes with a smaller but more powerful engine.
Engine displacement goes down from 2.5-litre to 1.9-litre, but the power figure goes up from 134bhp to 162bhp and torque output goes from 320Nm to 360Nm. That is a significant improvement. Buyers will have the option of choosing between a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission. A four-wheel-drive system with low ratio comes as standard equipment.
Thoughts On 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Spotted Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of Launch
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is the most successful lifestyle pickup truck in the Indian market by a large margin. Though there is little to no demand for vehicles in this segment, the V-Cross has been going strong ever since it was first launched in 2016. The new facelifted version with the new engine is expected to be launched in May or June 2019.