- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 6 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 6 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 8 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Movies Hina Khan Reveals How She Bagged Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai; Says She Wanted To Become A Journalist!
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Sports I-League to approach court if ISL is made top league, AIFF calls it premature and unfair
- News Donald Trump signs executive order imposing 'hard hitting' sanction on Iran
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The new Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift has been spied testing in India. Fresh set of spy pics of the upcoming V-Cross facelift has surfaced online, suggesting Isuzu will be introducing the model in the Indian market soon.
The spy pics of the new Isuzu V-Cross facelift showcase the off-roader covered in heavy camouflage. However, certain updates and changes can still be seen, including the new bigger 17-inch wheels with a new multi-spoke design.
Other changes expected on the 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift include new set of LED headlamps, larger front grille, sportier bumpers and a revised tailgate design with combination lights. There will also be subtle changes in terms of the character lines and creases all around the new V-Cross facelift.
Internationally, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is available in a range of configurations — single cab, double cab and space-cab offerings. However, similar to the outgoing model, Isuzu will only offer the V-Cross with the double-cab configuration in India. Interiors as well, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift will come with a range of new updates and features. This might also include completely new dashboard as well.
The international-spec D-Max V-Cross receives a number of state-of-the-art functionalities, including a host of connectivity features and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). However, it will be interesting to see, how many of these features actually make it into the India-spec model.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift is expected to feature their new BS-VI ready 1.9-litre diesel unit. This will replace the 2.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine powering the current generation model. The new engine, although smaller is said to be more efficient and powerful than the outgoing unit.
The engine will further come mated to a standard six-speed manual with the optional six-speed torque converter transmission. The transmission will send power to 2WD system on the lower variants while the higher-spec trims will continue to offer a 4x4 system.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Facelift Spy Pics
The current Isuzu D-Max V-Cross model in India is sold at a price ranging between Rs 15.26 - 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, with the launch of the facelift version, we can expect a slight increase in prices. Isuzu over time will also expected to bring in major updates to its other products in India, including the MU-X; a SUV derivative of the V-Cross.
Image Courtesy: Team-BHP