- 8 min ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- 58 min ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers 18,539 Units Of Sales Post Lockdown
- 3 hrs ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- Sports Mahi's long orange hair was a disaster - Sakshi on Dhoni's hairstyle
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals About The Time When Father Salim Khan Took His Punishment At School
- News DGCA to airlines: Keep middle seats vacant to extent possible
- Lifestyle Why Dry Shaving Is Bad For Your Skin
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate In May Stays At 23%
- Technology Do Not Install Windows 10, Version 2004 Update On Your PC Or Laptop
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Japanese carmaker Isuzu Motors is currently preparing the facelifted D-Max V-Cross pickup for launch in India. The latest spy pics of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross from Cardekho show off the updated interior of the pickup truck which looks quite premium along with the refreshed exterior design.
The spy images of the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross reveal that the pickup truck for India features quite a few updates in terms of design. Up front, the facelifted pickup truck sports new projector headlamps, which replace the halogen units found on the current V-Cross. Also seen are the updated front bumper and grille. The pickup truck from Isuzu also seems to be wearing a rather brilliant looking set of alloy wheels
The rear end of the facelifted D-Max V-Cross also features a new bumper unit along with new taillamps, which feature what appears to be a new signature design for the brake lights.
Inside, the facelifted Isuzu V-Cross pickup seems to have retained the layout of the model currently on sale in India. However, the change most noticeable is the change to the colour scheme of the dual-tone interior theme. Gone is the current utility vehicle's beige and brown colour setup, which has been replaced by a more premium looking black and brown theme.
The current car's shiny silver trim elements have made for a more upmarket piano black setup which can be on the doors, dashboard, and centre console. The infotainment system on the facelifted V-Cross from Isuzu is the updated 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display which in international markets gets support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The V-Cross also gets leather upholstery for the seats and the steering wheel and while the pickup does get ventilated seats in some markets, we are not sure if Isuzu India will bring the feature onto the India-spec vehicle.
The biggest change that the new Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will bring will be found under the bonnet of the facelifted pickup truck. The current V-Max's 2.2-litre engine has been ditched in favour of a smaller 1.9-litre turbodiesel engine. However, the downsizing comes with an increase in performance, with the new engine cranking out 162bhp and 360Nm of torque, an increase of 30bhp and 40Nm. Also new will be the shifters with the new V-Cross sporting 6-speed manual and automatic transmission options that will replace the current 5-speed manual.