- 5 min ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 2 hrs ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- Technology Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai India will launch the all-new Santro in the country on October 23, 2018. We have already reported about the pricing and the interior of the new Hyundai Santro. The new Hyundai Santro will be also offered with an AMT gearbox and the Santro becomes the first Hyundai car to feature an AMT gearbox.
The Hyundai Santro AMT will be available in Magna and Sportz trim. Now, CarandBike has got hold of the leaked images of the interior of the Santro AMT. The leaked images are of the Sportz AMT trim and the detailed shots of the interior reveal the features of the new Santro.
The Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT trim comes loaded with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The interior features a dual-tone theme with a combination of black and beige colour. The centre console also gets silver accents around the AC vents, touchscreen, gear lever stick and on the steering wheel.
The leaked images reveal that the new Hyundai Santro AMT will feature Drive, Neutral and Reverse modes and there is also a manual mode. The instrument cluster is also informative with the tachometer and multi-information display. The MID relays vital information such as gear selected, fuel economy and trip metre.
The new Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT will also get power windows as we can see the buttons just below the gear lever. The top-spec Asta trim of the new Santro will get additional features such as USB ports, rear wiper and electrically adjustable ORVMs.
The new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a new 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or an optional AMT gearbox. The new Santro will be also available in CNG fuel option in the Magna and Sportz trim.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Santro in the Indian market and the hatchback retains the signature tall-boy design of the original car. The new Santro also becomes the first Hyundai car to feature an AMT gearbox. The new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti Celerio and the Tata Tiago.