- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- 2 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For June 2019 — Hero Splendor Retains Top-Slot Yet Again!
- 3 hrs ago Citroen Reveals Plan To Convert All Its Cars To Electric Or Plug-In Hybrids By 2025
- 3 hrs ago New Kia Carnival MPV To Launch In India At 2020 Auto Expo — Rivals The Toyota Innova Crysta
- Movies Majaa Talkies’ Shwetha Chengappa Announces Pregnancy! Ready To Mother In Real Life
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2019: Amit Aggarwal Fascinates Us With His Unique Bridal Outfits
- News ISI info helped CIA track down Osama Bin Laden: Imran Khan
- Sports TNPL 2019: R Ashwin attempts unique bowling action during match, succeeds in trapping the batsman - Watch
- Technology Xiaomi 5th Anniversary Sale Offers – Get Attractive Discounts On Mi Products
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
2018 Datsun GO & GO Plus Launched: Datsun India has launched the new 2018 GO and GO+ (GO Plus) in the country at a starting price of Rs 3.29 lakh and 3.83 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. The Datsun GO and GO+ 2018 boast of 28 new features and over 100 improvements over the previous model.
It was only recently when Japanese-origin company teamed up with Bollywood actor, Aamir Khan for their new brand campaign — ExperienceChange. With Aamir Khan as Datsun's brand ambassador, the company aims to improve their market acceptance, to a good extent. In fact, Datsun models sell more than Nissan India.
Both the Datsun GO and GO+ facelifts come with "dynamic, solid and stylish" exteriors to give them a premium appeal even at such an accessible price point. Besides the redesigned front grille, the blacked-out headlamp cluster and LED DRLs on the bumper add to the overall aesthetics.
As for the interiors, the new Datsun GO and GO Plus feature a mix of sportiness and premium feel, while also promising a comfortable driving experience. The cars come with a first-in-segment 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Powering the new 2018 Datsun GO and GO+ is a 1.2-litre engine which makes 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The unit comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission while an AMT variant is expected to follow soon. The claimed mileage figure stands at 19.83km/l.
The latest iterations of the Datsun GO and GO Plus come with two additional colour choices too: Amber Orange and Sun Stone Brown. At 180mm, ground clearance is best-in-class while a 4.6m short turning radius (slightly higher for the GO+) makes them ideal for city driving.
Thomas Kuehl, President, Nissan India Operations shared, "The new Datsun GO and Datsun GO+ are conceptualized for the new-age Indian consumer, the millennials who are mature, smart goers, family oriented with a progressive and evolved mindset. Powered by Japanese engineering, Datsun GO and GO+ are equipped with fabulous new features and upgrades for a more comfortable, safe and stylish driving experience."
Thoughts On The New Datsun GO And GO+
The 2018 versions of the Datsun GO and GO+ bring some much-needed additions to the budget car segment in India. As mentioned before, the new Datsun models feature some class-leading equipment too; adding a lot to their value for money. With all the new updates on the inside and outside, the 2018 Datsun GO and GO Plus will definitely fetch good sales.