- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Datsun India has signed Bollywood actor Aamir Khan as their brand ambassador. Datsun is a subsidiary of Nissan India and is a key player in the budget car market in the country. In fact, Datsun India sells more cars than Nissan and the sales figures are expected to boost even further with Aamir Khan as their public image.
Aamir Khan will start his collaboration with Datsun with the Japan-origin company's ‘Experience Change' brand initiative — a 360-degree multi-media campaign set to go live during the upcoming festive season. Furthermore, Aamir Khan is one of the most respected personalities in the Indian film industry and this will improve Datsun's acceptance as an automotive brand too.
Datsun has worked out some strategies to gain an even better market share in the affordable car segment in India. The company will soon launch the GO and GO+ facelifts on the 9th of October 2018. We will be sharing how the new Datsun models perform, once we get to drive it.
Datsun already sells the redi-GO, the best-selling product from the brand. The Datsun redi-GO is based on the same platform as the Renault Kwid and is available in both 800cc and 1.0-litre engine formats. An AMT variant is also on offer.
The Experience Change campaign, accordingto the brand, is aimed at the "younger ambitious new generation consumers". It will portray how Datsun cars are different from its competitors in terms of engineering and aesthetics.
Thomas Kuehl, President of Nissan India Operations, shared, "We are delighted to have Aamir Khan join our Datsun family in India. Aamir advocates the bold and fearless attitude of the new generation who strive for excellence and embodies the spirit of Datsun. We are proud to have him on board and be the face of our new campaign — Experience Change".
"I am thrilled to be associated with an iconic brand that stands for quality and innovation. I look forward to being a part of the Datsun family and its fascinating growth journey in India", Aamir Khan shared to the media.
Thoughts On Aamir Khan Becoming The Brand Ambassador Of Datsun India
With Datsun's new business strategy, the market response for their upcoming products, including the GO and GO+, will enhance to a good extent. Datsun products mainly rival the entry-level Maruti models, which form the majority of car sales in the whole of India. With Aamir Khan as the new face of the brand, customers will develop better trust in the brand.