- 19 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- News Pak PM Imran Khan to meet Trump to reboot ties
- Movies Nikamma First Look: Abhimanyu Dassani & Shirley Setia Team Up For Sabbir Khan's Action Entertainer!
- Finance Bond Yield Rise After RBI's Das Says Future Policy Stance To Depend On Upcoming Data
- Sports TNPL 2019: Madurai Panthers vs Dindigul Dragons: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Maruti share price figures (NSE) still go strong as the brand remains the best-performing car company in India. Maruti Suzuki has been the most successful car brand in India for a really long time and has a lot of business trust from Indians. Hence, the Maruti share price numbers see more highs than lows.
The current Maruti share price (NSE) is undergoing a decent profit — you can check the current market rate of Maruti Suzuki here. However, the company recently hit its first decline in 17 quarters, towards the end of October 2018. Rising fuel prices, heftier loan rates and some regional-level marketing problems were the reason.
Speaking of the fuel prices in India, the country is witnessing record high figures for both petrol and diesel, in spite of the occasional dips. Owing to this, various petrol pumps have even upgraded the pumps to show the impending three-digit fuel prices.
Experts have advised targetting around Rs 6600 for a Maruti share. Also, since the company is doing well on the share market, Maruti Suzuki introduced many discounts and offers for this festive season. The offers are applicable for most of the brand's best-sellers: Alto 800, Alto K10, Celerio, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift and the Dzire.
The list of best-selling cars in India shows that the top five positions on the sales chart have been taken by Maruti models only. In fact, the most popular and best-selling car in India is the Maruti Alto hatchback, while the Baleno, Dzire, Swift and Vitara Brezza follow.
All the previous lists of top selling cars also show that Maruti share a good majority of the budget-price car segment on the Indian market. The excellent service network and of course, the competitive prices are what which make Maruti, an unmatchable performer in the automotive sector.
The officials at Maruti always share that price and quality are the two things which the company focusses on. The Maruti Vitara Brezza recently received a four-star safety rating by Global NCAP (New Car Assessment Program). This also helped in bringing down some of the accusations related to the build quality of new Maruti cars.
The competition offered by its rivals is also strong. The new Hyundai Santro and some of the entry-level cars from Maruti share a similar price tag, and the former is doing quite well for its market age. But still, Hyundai has to go a long way to overtake the legendary Indian company in terms of sales.
Thoughts On The Rising Maruti Share Price (NSE)
The recent spike in Maruti share price (NSE) surely reveals the brand's market presence and success. For the common Indian, the best choice to make while buying a four-wheeler is a Maruti. In addition to this, no matter wherever you are in India, you will always see a Maruti on the road. However, do you think that only sales figures determine how good a company is?