- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 12 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- News Mysuru Dasara: Who will replace Arjuna as Howdah elephant?
- Movies The Zoya Factor Movie Review: Dulquer Salmaan Hits A Sixer With His Charming Act!
- Sports Saudi owner of Sheffield United discusses Bin Laden links
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Maruti Suzuki car discounts are at a high this festive season with Maruti offering the best car discounts across dealerships. Maruti Suzuki already sells the most cars in India, but the festive season is when most people buy their cars and hence Maruti Suzuki is offering more discounts to lure buyers.
The interesting bit is, Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts on their best-selling products: Alto 800, Alto K10, Celerio, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift and Dzire. The Discounts and offers from Maruti Suzuki include direct discounts, corporate discounts, exchange bonuses and a free gold coin.
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 discounts encompasses a direct discount of Rs 35,000 plus an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 15,000. This totals up to a discount of Rs 70,000 on the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
Maruti Suzuki is also offering a total discount of Rs 70,000 on the Alto K10. This includes a direct discount of Rs 35,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 15,000. The Alto K10 AMT discounts though total at Rs 40,000. It includes an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 15,000.
Maruti is also offering big discounts on its longest-selling car - The Maruti Suzuki Omni. The Maruti Suzuki Omni discount totals to Rs 35,000 which includes Rs 25,000 as exchange bonus and Rs 10,000 as consumer offer.
India's favourite Tallboy hatchback, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR comes with an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 25,000 as well. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR discount totals at Rs 50,000.
Maruti Suzuki is also offering discounts on the Celerio both in automatic and manual trims. Discount on Maruti Suzuki Celerio is to the tune of Rs 50,000 with an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 25,000.
The total discount on Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT goes up to Rs 60,000 with Rs 30,000 being offered as an exchange bonus and an extra 30,000 in consumer offers.
The Maruti Swift and Dzire discounts too are huge, with a total of Rs 35,000 discount for the Maruti Suzuki Swift. It includes Rs 25,000 as a consumer offer and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 20,000 for the diesel variants. The petrol variants on the other hand come with an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a consumer offer of Rs 15,000.
The aforementioned discounts from Maruti Suzuki are valid until the end of November 2018 which is the festive season in India.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Festive Season Offers And Discounts
The latter half of October and the entire month of November are counted as the festive season in India as it is dotted with festivals. This period is also considered to be the most auspicious time to buy a car, hence leading to the peak in car sales.
Car manufacturers go all out to make the most of the festive season and Maruti Suzuki is making attractive offers and discounts available to consumers for the same reason.
Image Source: Mandovi Motors