TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Maruti Suzuki launched the second-generation Ertiga MPV at Rs 7.44 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Compared to the previous model, the new Maruti Ertiga is much bigger and capable. The company promises class-leading cabin space on the inside, especially in the third row — know more about the interior space of the new Ertiga, here.
A new 1.5-litre mild-hybrid petrol engine is also on offer, in addition to the existing 1.3-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine makes 105bhp and 138Nm of torque, while the diesel unit makes 90bhp and 200Nm. Even a CNG-powered Ertiga variant is coming soon.
In addition to this, Maruti Suzuki offers a host of accessories with the new Ertiga. All the official accessories may not be available everywhere, but will depend on the dealership and its location. That said, below are some of the Maruti Ertiga accessories on offer:
Exterior Styling Kits
The new Maruti Ertiga can be made sportier with some of the exclusive styling kits on offer. This includes skirts or underbody spoilers, plus a roof spoiler. The styling kits are available in all the exterior colour choices of the vehicle, in case a customer wants to personalise it less tastefully for some reason.
As with most cars sold in India, the new Ertiga is available with enough and more chrome accessories from the dealership. The chrome extends from the lights, mirrors, side profile and to the bumpers.
The stock five-spoke 15-inch alloy wheels of the Maruti Ertiga can fitted in a black finish. There is another wheel design on offer.
The interiors of the new Maruti Ertiga can be personalised to a certain extent with the range of seat covers on offer. More than 10 seat cover options are available and they come with matching stitches.
In addition to the seat cover, minor details such as floor mats, wooden door trims and sill guards can also be opted. Perhaps, the illuminated "Ertiga" sill guard is something you should definitely consider buying.
Some of the Maruti Ertiga accessories can be bought as a bundle, by opting either of the two styling packages on offer:
- Box finish seat cover
- Chrome side mouldings
- Roof spoiler
- Parking assist and camera in IRVM
- Bumper garnishes
- Designer floor mats
- Chrome window-surrounds
- Steering cover
- Tissue box
- Nautical Star seat cover
- Chrome side moulding
- Rear bumper garnish
- Chrome window-surrounds
- Deluxe floor mat
- Wooden interior trim
Other Available Maruti Ertiga Accessories
Some secondary accessories are available from the Maruti Suzuki dealership itself. Below are a few:
- Touchscreen infotainment unit
- Bass tube and 1000-Watt subwoofer
- Tyre inflator
- Rain repellent
Maruti Ertiga Accessories — Price Details
The price details of most of the Maruti Ertiga official accessories are available on the brand's website itself (in the online configurator platform). However, we have compiled some of them:
- Exterior styling kit (skirtings) — Rs 25,990
- Roof spoiler — Rs 4.900
- Alloy wheel — Rs 22,000
- Rear bumper garnish — Rs 1,150
- Fog lamp garnish — Rs 1,720
- Side moulding (with chrome) — Rs 3,799
- Chrome window surrounds — Rs 3,350
- Chrome number plate garnish — Rs 750
- Rain guards — Rs 1,490
- Wooden interior trims — Rs 7,399
- Seat covers — Rs 8,870 – 10,490
- Floor mats — Rs 1,190 – 3750
- Door sills — Rs 1,390 – 3490
Thoughts On The Maruti Ertiga Accessories And Price
The new Maruti Ertiga has received quite an overwhelming response on the market — bookings have crossed 10,000 units in just a week. Furthermore, the new Ertiga is a brilliant alternative to the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta. With these official accessories, large families can make their new Ertiga, a bit morepersonal at a relatively lower cost.