TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Injured Navy Commander Abhilash Tomy Rescued: Shifted To The French Fishing Vessel, Osiris
- Panasonic AI-Driven Smartphones Coming To India On October 4
- A Rare Condition Makes This 25-Year-Old Look Like A 12-Year-Old
- EXCLUSIVE: Radhika Madan Says She Looks Up To Ranbir & Alia
- The Picturesque Pachmarhi Has A Haunted Forest — Learn All About It Here!
- These Are The Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India — Is Yours On The List?
Mahindra has launched the Marazzo in India. The Mahindra Marazzo comes with a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh for the base variant, while the top-end costs Rs 13.90 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is available in four variants: M2, M4, M6 and the top-end M8. With sales of the Mahindra Marazzo having now begun, dealerships across India have already started accepting bookings for the new MPV for Rs 10,000.
Before we get into the details of each variant, let's look into the power unit options of the new MPV.
The new Mahindra Marazzo will come with a single engine option, in the form of a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel unit. The engine produces 130bhp and 300Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed manual.
An automatic gearbox for the Marazzo will also be available at a later stage. Mahindra also stated that a petrol version of the Marazzo MPV will be introduced, once the BS-VI emission norms come into effect.
The Marazzo comes with two seating options: seven and eight-seater. The seven-seater option on the Marazzo MPV comes with captain seats in the middle row, while the eight-seater features bench seats.
Now, let's look into the features and equipment available on each of the four variants of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV
Mahindra Marazzo Price List
|Variant ||Price |
|M2 ||Rs 9,99,000 |
|M4 ||Rs 10,95,000 |
|M6 ||Rs 12,40,000 |
|M8 ||Rs 13,90,000 |
*All prices are ex-showroom (India)
Mahindra Marazzo M2
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Power windows
- Fabric seat upholstery
- Roof-mounted AC vents
- Central Locking
- Digital Clock
- Manually-adjustable ORVMs
- Engine Immobiliser
The M2 is the base variant of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV. The base variant comes with a price tag of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Mahindra Marazzo M4 (Rs 10.95 lakh)
- Shark-fin Antenna
- Driver's Seat height adjustability
- USB Socket for front row
- Rear wiper and washer unit
- Electrically Adjustable ORVMs
- Voice messaging system
- USB and AUX for rear passengers
The M4 is the lower mid-spec variant of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV. The Marazzo M4 variant is priced at Rs 10.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Mahindra Marazzo M6 (Rs 12.40 lakh)
- Front and rear fog lamps
- Projector headlamps with follow-me-home feature
- Premium fabric upholstery
- Seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Steering-mounted controls
- Emergency Call Feature
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Cornering lamps
- Remote keyless entry
The M6 is the higher-mid-spec variant of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV. The Marazzo M6 variant is priced at Rs 12.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Mahindra Marazzo M8 (Rs 13.90 lakh)
- 17-inch Machined alloy wheels
- LED DRL
- Puddle Lamps
- Leatherette seat upholstery
- Automatic Climate Control
- Reverse Camera with display
- Smartphone connectivity with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Cruise Control
- Power-folding and adjustable ORVMs
- Dual USB sockets for front and rear passengers
The M8 is the top-end variant of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV. The Marazzo M8 variant is priced at Rs 13.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Mahindra Marazzo Safety Features
Apart from these, the Mahindra Marazzo will also come with a host of standard safety features. Some of the safety features include dual front airbags, speed-sensitive door lock/unlock, ABS with EBD, brake assist and ISOFIX child seat mounts among others.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo Variants
The Marazzo is one of the most-awaited MPV offerings from Mahindra.The top-end M8 variant at Rs 13.40 lakh is value for money, considering the number of features offered. The Marazzo also provides an ARAI certified mileage of 17.8km/l.
The latest MPV offering from Mahindra will take on the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in India.