- 8 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 8 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Movies Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan REVEALS Details About Saiee Manjrekar's Role In This Salman Khan Film
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Fekir departs Lyon as Betis secure potential Lo Celso replacement
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Mahindra Marazzo Launched In India: Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the Marazzo MPV in the country. The prices for the Mahindra Marazzo start at Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). The overall design of the Mahindra Marazzo is inspired by a shark.
Variants And Price
The Mahindra Marazzo is offered in four variants: M2, M4, M6 and M8. The base M2 trim of the MPV is priced at Rs 9.99 lakh and the top-spec M8 variant carries a price tag of Rs 13.90 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). Below is the detailing pricing of the Mahindra Marazzo:
|Variants ||Prices |
|M2 ||Rs 9,99,000 |
|M4 ||Rs 10,95,000 |
|M6 ||Rs 12,40,000 |
|M8 ||Rs 13,90,000 |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The overall design of the Mahindra Marazzo is inspired by a shark. Up front, the Marazzo features shark teeth inspired front grille, LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, fog lamps, and aggressively designed bumper. The fog lamp housing also gets plastic accents.
The side profile of the Marazzo is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels and ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators. The rear profile of the MPV features shark LED tail lights, a high stop lamp and sporty bumper.
Interior And Features
The interior of the Mahindra Marazzo features a dual-tone theme with a clean and clutter-free dashboard. The dashboard gets an all-black treatment and the seats and door trims are finished in beige colour.
The prominent features of the Mahindra Marazzo include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, AC vents on the roof with segment-first surround cooling technology. The cabin also gets a dual-pod instrument cluster with MID unit, a new three-spoke steering wheel and aircraft-style handbrake lever.
The Marazzo is offered in both seven-seater and eight-seater configurations with a captain seat for the seven-seater variant. The Mahindra Marazzo also comes with several other features such as wheel-mounted audio controls, automatic climate control and cruise control and first-in-class sunshade for second-row passengers.
The Mahindra Marazzo is equipped with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, industry-first disc brakes on all four wheels, ABS, ISOFIX child seat mounts and impact sensitive door locks. The top-spec M6 and M8 trims also get rear parking sensors and camera, cornering lamps and segment-first emergency call.
The Mahindra Marazzo draws power from an all-new 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox delivering power to the front wheels.
The Mahindra Marazzo will return a claimed mileage of 17.6km/l. Mahindra will also introduce the petrol variant of the MPV when the new BS6 emission norms are implemented.
The Mahindra Marazzo is available in six colour options: Mariner Maroon, Shimmering Silver, Aqua Marine, Oceanic Black, Poseidon Purple and Iceberg White.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo
Mahindra Marazzo will be a game-changing product for Mahindra as it comes with a new design, body-on-frame chassis and a host of premium features. The Marazzo will take on the segment-leader Toyota Innova Crysta, Tata Hexa and the upcoming Maruti Ertiga facelift.