TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Mahindra is all set to launch the Marazzo MPV in India on 3rd September 2018. The car has been spotted multiple times testing, ahead of its scheduled launch. Now, reports from Autocar India suggest that some company dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the new MPV.
Mahindra is yet to unveil the model in the Indian market. However, a number of cars have already started to be dispatched to dealerships across the country. Mahinda dealerships are accepting bookings for the Marazzo for Rs 10,000.
Although not revealed in full, Mahindra has released a teaser of the car interiors, along with other elements. The teaser images showcase the car's dashboard and the centrally-mounted rear AC vents.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is said to be a new product in the company's line-up. The Marazzo MPV will come in both a seven and eight-seater configuration. The seven-seater MPV variant will feature individual captain seats in the middle rows, while the eight-seater will get bench-seats.
The top-spec trims of the Marazzo MPV will come with a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, climate control and AC vents for all three rows.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is expected to come powered by a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 130bhp and 300Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The MPV will also receive airbags, ABS with EBD and rear parking sensors as standard, across all variants.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo MPV
The Mahindra Marazzo will not replace any model but will be a product in the company's line-up. The Marazzo MPV, once launched will take on rivals such as the Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Maruti Ertiga. Prices for the Marazzo is expected to be around Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom.