- 4 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News People already getting 5Gs of ‘'garibi', 'ghotala', 'ghapla', 'ghalmel', 'gorakhdhanda’ under BJP: Akhilesh
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
When it comes to driving, not everyone gets the knack of it. Most of us might have driven a car for the first time while we were taking our driving lessons. Among the basics of driving, almost all of us would have been taught that the brake pedal is used to slow down the car.
Of course, brakes are used primarily to slow the car, but there are other ways too. One such way is using the engine. Though it isn't as efficient as using the brake pedal, braking using the engine has got some benefits. Even if you haven't heard about the term 'engine braking', you can be sure that you've done it at some point in time. Here's everything you need to know about Engine Braking!
What does Engine Braking mean?