TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Datsun is all set to launch the Go and Go+ facelift in the Indian market on October 9, 2018, and ahead of that, the company has revealed the features of both the cars. Both the Datsun Go and Go+ features an updated exterior design for an upmarket and premium look.
The important update on the Datsun Go and Go+ facelift are the standard safety features. Yes, the facelifted models will be equipped with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, driver seat belt reminder and follow-me headlamps.
Other prominent changes on the facelifted Datsun Go and Go+ include a redesigned front grille, revamped front and rear bumpers, LED daytime running lights and best-in-class 14-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. Overall, the exterior design looks refreshed as compared to the outgoing model.
The Datsun Go and Go+ facelift will feature an upgraded and refined interiors with an all-new dashboard design. The updates also include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Google Map navigation and voice recognition, sporty instrument cluster with multi-function display (MFD) and anti-fatigue front seats.
The new facelifted Datsun Go and Go+ facelift are expected to draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine will be coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Datsun also retails the Go hatchback with a CVT gearbox in Indonesia and it could be introduced in the India-spec model.
Thoughts On The Datsun Go and Go+ Facelift
Datsun has revealed the features of the Go and Go+ facelift ahead of its launch in the country. The best part of the update is the standard safety features. The new Go and Go+ will be safer than the outgoing models and also gets few additional features. Expect a slight bump in the price tag of both the models due to the addition of new features.