Hyundai India has launched its all-new compact SUV for global markets and have christened it as ‘Creta'. The name has been derived from the word 'creation' and is designed along their Fluidic 2.0 design philosophy.
The Korean manufacturer has launched this global model in India and Creta will be offered in other countries as well. Hyundai's compact SUV will be a product made in India.
Here is the pricing of Hyundai's Creta for Indian market:
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 CRDi SX is priced at INR 11,59,971
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 CRDi SX+ is priced at INR 12,57,773
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 CRDi Auto SX+ is priced at INR 13,57,770
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 CRDi SX(O) is priced at INR 13,60,198
- Hyundai Creta L 1.6 VTVT is priced at INR 8,59,558
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 VTVT S is priced at INR 9,57,062
- Hyundai Creta GLS 1.6 VTVT SX+ is priced at INR 11,18,548
- Hyundai Creta L 1.4 CRDi is priced at INR 9,46,939
- Hyundai Creta GL 1.4 CRDi S is priced at INR 10,42,225
- Hyundai Creta GL 1.4 CRDi S+ is priced at INR 11,45,030
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi & introductory.
The Creta has been priced at a premium and higher than its competitors. Hyundai has to compete with the likes of Renault Duster and Nissan's Terrano in the compact SUV segment of India.
Here are the safety features available on Hyundai Creta:
- Side and curtain airbags.
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Cornering Lamps
- Projector Lamps
Here are the engine options available on Hyundai Creta:
- 1.6-litre Gamma Dual VTVT petrol engine with only manual transmission. It provides fuel efficiency figures of 15.2 kpl
- 1.6-litre CRDi VGT diesel engine with automatic & manual transmission. It provides fuel efficiency figures of 19.67 kpl and 17.01 kpl for automatic and manual variants respectively
- 1.4-litre U2 CRDi diesel engine with only manual transmission. It provides fuel efficiency figures of 21.38 kpl