- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
This week in the two-wheeler market in India has received a host of new models including the highly anticipated Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycles. That being said, the premium motorcycle segment continues to grow with new models added almost every week.
Additionally, the demand for personal transport is going due to the need for social distancing. As a result, we are also seeing many electric two-wheelers getting launched in the market as well. Here are the highlights that happened in two-wheeler auto industry in the past week.
Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Motorcycle Launched
Hero MotoCorp has launched the much-awaited Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Xpulse 200 BS6 model retails at Rs 1.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It continues to be the most affordable dual-purpose motorcycle in the country.
The company continues to offer its ‘Rally Kit' on the Xpulse 200 BS6 model as well. The BS6 motorcycle continues to come powered by an updated version of the same single-cylinder 199cc engine that now features fuel injection and oil cooling as standard — here are more details.
2020 BMW S 1000 XR Pro Launched
BMW Motorrad India has launched the 2020 S 1000 XR adventure-tourer motorcycle in the country. The new S 1000 XR is offered in a single 'Pro' variant and retails at Rs 20.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The ADV motorcycle comes with a host of electronic rider aids and top-spec hardware in suspension and braking department. The BMW S 1000 XR is powered by a 999cc four-cylinder engine producing 162bhp and a peak torque of 114Nm. The engine comes mated a six-speed gearbox with slip assisted clutch — here are more details.
BGAUSS Electric Scooters Launched
BGAUSS an electric scooter brand from RR Global has launched a couple of new electric scooters in the Indian market. Called the B8 and the A2, both scooters are offered in three and two variants, respectively.
The BGAUSS B8 are priced between Rs.62,999 and Rs.88,999, depending on the battery pack. While the A2 electric scooters retail between Rs.52,499 and Rs.67,999. Both scooter are offered with a host of features, colour options and connected technology as well — here are more details.
Jawa Perak Deliveries To Start Next Week
Jawa Motorcycles has confirmed the Perak Motorcycles will start reaching customers from June 20, 2020. The bobber-style motorcycle was launched back in November 2019 at a price of Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
According to the latest power figures published by the company, the Perak also becomes more powerful than before. It is 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle. The company has confirmed that it has only tweaked the transmission for better power delivery — here are more details.
Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle' Campaign
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has introduced a new limited-time campaign called 'Unused Vehicle' in the country. The new campaign is offering customers pre-registered BS4 vehicles at an attractive price tag.
Like most manufacturers, Honda has also suffered from unsold BS4 vehicles stocks due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the nation-wide lockdown that was in effect. To compensate for the loss, the company is offering these pre-registered vehicles at an attractive discount, which Honda is calling ‘Unthinkable Prices' — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The two-wheeler market in India is expected to see a massive increase in the coming days with the rising demand for affordable personal transport. However, we cannot deny the fact that the premium motorcycle segment is also on the high rise lately with new models launching in the country.