- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 16 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News As Biden admin dials New Delhi, India-US pledge to boost defence ties
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Offers On Narzo 20, Realme 7 Pro, Realme 6 Pro, Realme C3 And More
- Sports Manchester United 1-2 Sheffield United: Burke deals huge blow in Premier League title race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new BS6-compliant Hero Xpulse 200 is now priced at Rs 1.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), making it around Rs 6,800 costlier than its BS4 iteration. However, the Xpulse 200 BS6 continues to remain the most affordable adventure bike in the market.
Bookings for the Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 had already commenced before the COVID-19 pandemic put the country under lockdown. Deliveries of the motorcycle though are said to commence soon.
The motorcycle was expected to launch sooner in the Indian market, however, with the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown, the launch had to be delayed. Hero MotoCorp had even revealed the specifications of the BS6-compliant Xpulse 200 as well.
Talking about the specifications, the BS6-compliant Hero Xpulse 200 carries forward an updated version of the same 199cc fuel-injected single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 is also carried forward from the older model. This comes in the form of 37mm telescopic forks at the front and a 10-way adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 276mm and 220mm petal discs at the front and back, respectively; supported by single-channel ABS as standard. The off-road adventure motorcycle also comes with an impressive ground clearance of 220mm.
The motorcycle rides on large 21-inch tyres at the front with 90/90 profile while the rear gets an 18-inch wheel with 120/80 tyre profile. The motorcycle is also extremely light compared to its rivals, weighing in at 157kg and also has a 13-litre fuel tank as well.
The motorcycle continues to carry forward all the features and equipment from its previous BS4 model. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, digital instrument cluster, knuckle guards and a host of others as well. Hero MotoCorp continues to offer their ‘Rally Kit' on the Xpulse 200 BS6 model as well, for an additional Rs 40,000.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle also continues to be offered in five different colour options: White, Matte Green, Matte Grey, Sports Red and Panther Black.
Thoughts On The Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Motorcycle Launched In India
The Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 is the country's most affordable yet highly-capable adventure motorcycle. The Xpulse 200 BS6 in India rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 among other rivals, most of which cost close to a lakh more in terms of pricing.