- 27 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Delhi: Two days after 12-year-old raped, one person held
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The new BS6-compliant Hero Xpulse 200 is now priced at Rs 1.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), making it around Rs 6,800 costlier than its BS4 iteration. However, the Xpulse 200 BS6 continues to remain the most affordable adventure bike in the market.
Bookings for the Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 had already commenced before the COVID-19 pandemic put the country under lockdown. Deliveries of the motorcycle though are said to commence soon.
The motorcycle was expected to launch sooner in the Indian market, however, with the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown, the launch had to be delayed. Hero MotoCorp had even revealed the specifications of the BS6-compliant Xpulse 200 as well.
Talking about the specifications, the BS6-compliant Hero Xpulse 200 carries forward an updated version of the same 199cc fuel-injected single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 is also carried forward from the older model. This comes in the form of 37mm telescopic forks at the front and a 10-way adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 276mm and 220mm petal discs at the front and back, respectively; supported by single-channel ABS as standard. The off-road adventure motorcycle also comes with an impressive ground clearance of 220mm.
The motorcycle rides on large 21-inch tyres at the front with 90/90 profile while the rear gets an 18-inch wheel with 120/80 tyre profile. The motorcycle is also extremely light compared to its rivals, weighing in at 157kg and also has a 13-litre fuel tank as well.
The motorcycle continues to carry forward all the features and equipment from its previous BS4 model. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, digital instrument cluster, knuckle guards and a host of others as well. Hero MotoCorp continues to offer their ‘Rally Kit' on the Xpulse 200 BS6 model as well, for an additional Rs 40,000.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle also continues to be offered in five different colour options: White, Matte Green, Matte Grey, Sports Red and Panther Black.
Thoughts On The Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Motorcycle Launched In India
The Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 is the country's most affordable yet highly-capable adventure motorcycle. The Xpulse 200 BS6 in India rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 among other rivals, most of which cost close to a lakh more in terms of pricing.