- 4 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 4 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has introduced a new campaign called 'Unused Vehicle' in the market. Under the new campaign, the company is offering pre-registered BS4 vehicles at an attractive price tag.
Like most manufacturers, Honda has also suffered from unsold BS4 vehicles stocks. Nearing the BS4 deadline the market was already in bad shape with vehicle sales registering all-time low numbers.
The situation became worse when the nation was hit with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The crisis forced a nation-wide lockdown close to 45 days before the deadline. This meant the sales was almost down to zero and dealers ended up with a huge number of unsold BS4 vehicle stock.
To tackle the issue, many dealerships including Honda have registered their BS4 vehicles before the deadline with zero kilometres on the ODO. These vehicles can now be sold to customers as it only has to transfer the ownership of such vehicles.
However, these vehicles immediately depreciate because the customer is already the second owner. To cover the depreciation value, the company is offering these pre-registered vehicles at an attractive discount, which Honda is calling ‘Unthinkable Prices'.
Another issue with pre-registered vehicles is if the customers decide to opt for finance options, they will have to bear the higher interest rates that are offered while taking used vehicle loans. This adds to the overall cost as well.
In addition to this, the warranty on the registered vehicles would have already started. This will result in increased costs of ownership in case of any major repairs. However, HMSI recently rolled out an extended warranty program for its BS4 bikes as well. Customers can now claim the additional warranty within 550 days from the first registration of the bike.
Customers looking to purchase one of these pre-registered vehicles can visit the brand's official website to register their interest with one of the many vehicles listed from the dropdown menu. The company has listed an exhaustive list of BS4 vehicles right from the Activa scooter range to CB Hornet 160R.
The website also lists a couple of models that have now been discontinued in the Indian market such as the CBR250R and the Honda Navi; among others. Customers can fill in the details asked under the campaign to register their interest. The company will then contact customers with the details of the vehicle at the dealership near them.
Thoughts About The Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle' Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
Customer looking to buy a used vehicle might find Honda's new BS4 vehicle campaign attractive as the vehicles are still new and it has not changed hands mechanically. However, some challenges come with purchasing pre-registered vehicles such as low resale value and increased interest rate when opting for used two-wheeler loans.