- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Covid-negative certificate must for devotees: Centre issues SOPs for Kumbh Mela
- Sports I used to be petrified of bouncers, says Gill after conquering Australian pacers
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Jawa Motorcycles launched the Perak back in November 2019 at a price of Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company opened bookings starting from January this year and launched a delivery estimator as well to provide an approximate time of arrival to its customers.
The company has confirmed that the deliveries of the Perak motorcycle will start from July 20, 2020, which is after nearly nine months for its launch. However, most of the delay in deliveries timeline is due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Also, according to the latest power figures published by the company, the Perak becomes more powerful than before. It is 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle.
However, we do note that there are no changes made to the engine itself. It will continue to feature a liquid-cooled single-cylinder 334cc DOHC engine that comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. According to the company, they have optimised the gear ratios for better performance and rideability.
In addition to this, the company has also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers looking to purchase the bobber-style motorcycle. This includes 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer.
It also includes flexible repayment schemes, where customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs, or a special monthly instalment of Rs 6,666. In addition to this, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
The Jawa Perak is a bobber style motorcycle that features round-shaped head-lamp, tail lamp and turn indicator. Adding to the bobber motorcycle looks are the low set turn indicator assembly.
It also features an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
As far as the mechanicals are concerned, the motorcycle features a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end. This includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Power Figures Revised & New Finance Schemes Announced
Jawa Motorcycle is all set to start deliveries of the Perak bobber motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the difference in power is negligible, the new torque figure will surely make a difference. Adding to the list positive news are the attractive finance schemes, that will help customers choose a flexible repayment method.