- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Jawa Motorcycles launched the Perak back in November 2019 at a price of Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company opened bookings starting from January this year and launched a delivery estimator as well to provide an approximate time of arrival to its customers.
The company has confirmed that the deliveries of the Perak motorcycle will start from July 20, 2020, which is after nearly nine months for its launch. However, most of the delay in deliveries timeline is due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Also, according to the latest power figures published by the company, the Perak becomes more powerful than before. It is 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle.
However, we do note that there are no changes made to the engine itself. It will continue to feature a liquid-cooled single-cylinder 334cc DOHC engine that comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. According to the company, they have optimised the gear ratios for better performance and rideability.
In addition to this, the company has also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers looking to purchase the bobber-style motorcycle. This includes 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer.
It also includes flexible repayment schemes, where customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs, or a special monthly instalment of Rs 6,666. In addition to this, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
The Jawa Perak is a bobber style motorcycle that features round-shaped head-lamp, tail lamp and turn indicator. Adding to the bobber motorcycle looks are the low set turn indicator assembly.
It also features an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
As far as the mechanicals are concerned, the motorcycle features a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end. This includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Power Figures Revised & New Finance Schemes Announced
Jawa Motorcycle is all set to start deliveries of the Perak bobber motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the difference in power is negligible, the new torque figure will surely make a difference. Adding to the list positive news are the attractive finance schemes, that will help customers choose a flexible repayment method.