- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
BGauss — a new brand of RR Global has announced the start of online bookings for its electric scooters: B8 and A2, both of which will be offered in two variants each; once powered by a lead-acid battery and the other from lithium-ion. Booking for the electric scooters can be done online at the brand's official website for an amount of Rs 3,000.
The B8 is priced at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively.
Similarly, the two variant of the A2 is priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version.All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
The two-premium range of two-wheeled electric scooter BGauss B8 and BGauss A2 will begin deliveries from August this year starting with Pune, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
The company will be offering features like removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRLs, keyless start, find your scooter, centralized seat lock, USB charging, reverse assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The scooters come with connected technology as well, which can be paired with a smartphone via a dedicated app.
Speaking about the scooters, the BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High.
The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology has a range of 70 km. The lead-acid variant will take 7 to 8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology variants get a removable battery and take a maximum of three hours for a full charge.
On the other hand, the BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km.
The lead-acid takes 7-8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion comes with a removable battery and takes a maximum of 2 hours and 15 minutes to charge.
Both scooters and all their variants are offered in a choice of three colour options: Red, White & Grey.
Thoughts About BGauss New Electric Scooters In India
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.