- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
BGauss — a new brand of RR Global has announced the start of online bookings for its electric scooters: B8 and A2, both of which will be offered in two variants each; once powered by a lead-acid battery and the other from lithium-ion. Booking for the electric scooters can be done online at the brand's official website for an amount of Rs 3,000.
The B8 is priced at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively.
Similarly, the two variant of the A2 is priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version.All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
The two-premium range of two-wheeled electric scooter BGauss B8 and BGauss A2 will begin deliveries from August this year starting with Pune, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
The company will be offering features like removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRLs, keyless start, find your scooter, centralized seat lock, USB charging, reverse assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High). The scooters come with connected technology as well, which can be paired with a smartphone via a dedicated app.
Speaking about the scooters, the BGauss B8 comes with LI technology, lithium-ion and lead-acid and all the Variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High.
The scooter has a top speed of 50 km/h. The lead-acid variant offers a range of 78 km, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology has a range of 70 km. The lead-acid variant will take 7 to 8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion and LI Technology variants get a removable battery and take a maximum of three hours for a full charge.
On the other hand, the BGauss A2 comes with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Both variants include three riding modes - Low, Mid and High, with top speed 25 km/h and a range of 110 km.
The lead-acid takes 7-8 hours to charge the battery from 0-100 per cent, while the lithium-ion comes with a removable battery and takes a maximum of 2 hours and 15 minutes to charge.
Both scooters and all their variants are offered in a choice of three colour options: Red, White & Grey.
Thoughts About BGauss New Electric Scooters In India
Slowly the electric segment is catching up the pace. These two new electric scooters from the company look fantastic and the higher variant is feature-loaded. We definitely think that these two new electric scooters will gain a lot of traction.