TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
MV Agusta's financial woes are known by everyone in the automobile industry. The Italian superbike manufacturer has found some respite this time in the form of a new funding round. So far, not all details on the latest funding have been revealed.
Black Ocean Group from Russia has invested in MV Agusta. An official agreement between the duo was established on November 17, 2016. Giovanni Castiglioni, CEO, MV Agusta has expressed that he is pleased to have Black Ocean Investment Group backing him.
Currently, MV Agusta is witnessing difficulty with part-owners AMG. The German automobile brand has a clause where if MV Agusta wants to buy off their shares, they have to be debt free. Latest investment from Black Ocean Group could aid in AMG's departure.
Several suppliers have stopped providing components to MV Agusta. A few suppliers have provided MV Agusta with the option of paying upfront for parts and components. Black Ocean Group's investment is likely to be utilised for resuming operations.