TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
MV Agusta's financial woes are known by everyone in the automobile industry. The Italian superbike manufacturer has found some respite this time in the form of a new funding round. So far, not all details on the latest funding have been revealed.
Black Ocean Group from Russia has invested in MV Agusta. An official agreement between the duo was established on November 17, 2016. Giovanni Castiglioni, CEO, MV Agusta has expressed that he is pleased to have Black Ocean Investment Group backing him.
Currently, MV Agusta is witnessing difficulty with part-owners AMG. The German automobile brand has a clause where if MV Agusta wants to buy off their shares, they have to be debt free. Latest investment from Black Ocean Group could aid in AMG's departure.
Several suppliers have stopped providing components to MV Agusta. A few suppliers have provided MV Agusta with the option of paying upfront for parts and components. Black Ocean Group's investment is likely to be utilised for resuming operations.