- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The Hyundai N Vision 74's design pays tribute to the South Korean carmaker's 1974 Pony Car concept which was designed by Italian car designer extraordinaire Giorgetto Giugiaro.
Hyundai has updated the Pony car's design with its new Parametric Pixel lighting setup seen on its Ioniq series of electric cars along with a host of other design tweaks including the front splitter, chunky wheel arches, and side skirts.
Other design highlights include the aero-style alloy wheels, the large rear diffuser and the massive wing mounted at the rear along with the dual display setup on the inside.
Speaking about the concept car's design, SangYup Lee, Executive Vice President and Head of Hyundai Design Center said, "N Vision 74's future-oriented design reflects the respect and appreciation we have for the dedication and passion that went into the Pony Coupe concept."
While the design of the N Vision 74 is inspired by the 70's design, the concept car also pays homage to the Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo which was unveiled in 2015 when the Korean carmaker officially took the covers of its N performance brand.
The Hyundai N Vision 74 concept also features a very unique powertrain which combines a battery electric setup with a hydrogen fuel cell. The N Vision 74 features a dual motor setup but both of these electric powerhouses are mounted to the rear axle with torque vectoring.
The dual motor setup of the Hyundai N Vision 74 retro muscle car produces a total of over 670.5bhp and 900Nm of peak torque. The N Vision 74 has a top speed of 250km/h and the concept car has a range of over 600 kilometres.
Providing the range and the power to the N Vision 74 concept is a hydrogen fuel cell hybrid setup. The hydrogen fuel cell can carry a total of 4.2 kilogrammes of hydrogen with the stack rated at 95kW. The fuel cell can be filled up in just 5 minutes. The company claims that the N Vision 74's fuel cell stack is the most advanced hydrogen fuel cell system that Hyundai N has ever created.
The other electric setup on N Vision 74 comes in the form of a 62.4kWh battery pack with the Hyundai Motor Group's fast-charging 800V E-GMP electric architecture.
The Hyundai N Vision 74 concept is 4,952 mm long, 1,995 mm wide and 1,331 mm tall. The concept car's wheelbase is 2,905mm long.
Thoughts About The Hyundai N Vision 74 Concept
The Hyundai N Vision 74 Concept pays homage to the Pony Car concept from 1974 but updates it with new design cues and a bonkers hybrid electric system that would make range anxiety a thing of the past. Our only wish is that Hyundai brings this bonkers retro muscle car into production so that it could be enjoyed to its fullest.